UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Ba (Hons) Hair & makeup for fashion applicants 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RebeccaLDavies93
Ah I was going to email at the end of the week. To find out. Hopefully it's this week though 🙂

Ah let me know how it goes! No point loads emailing for the same answer but I will see if this woman replies to my voicemail when she is back. I will let you know what she says if so.
Yeah I'm hoping too.
I replied into another thread and everyone is saying the same thing so we shouldn't worry (even though i will still worry low key xD) as no one has received an interview so it will probably be next week when we get told if we are going by past students.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Just got an interview invitation today!!
Got my interview on the 22nd of February.
Ah I'm so nervous. Just waiting on an email from them with more details about it.
Reply 42
Has anyone else received an interview for hair and makeup for fashion?
Reply 43
Original post by Kagiaa
Has anyone else received an interview for hair and makeup for fashion?

nope I've not heard a thing tye! Probably not good news I imagine hahaha oh well, still time hopefully!!
Reply 44
also congrats on getting an interview!!
Reply 45
Original post by rstk97
also congrats on getting an interview!!

Aw no really? Did you apply closer to the deadline?
I'm thinking they have gone through the applications chronologically. Good luck though!

Thank you!! Super nervous though, just over a week to go. Hopefully you hear soon.
Reply 46
Original post by Kagiaa
Aw no really? Did you apply closer to the deadline?
I'm thinking they have gone through the applications chronologically. Good luck though!

Thank you!! Super nervous though, just over a week to go. Hopefully you hear soon.

yeah literally about two days before the deadline, so I hope you're right! I know a few uni's that definitely do chronologically, I'm just worried about train prices to actually get to London because I know all the interviews are next week so its gonna cost a fortune hahaha!
Original post by rstk97
yeah literally about two days before the deadline, so I hope you're right! I know a few uni's that definitely do chronologically, I'm just worried about train prices to actually get to London because I know all the interviews are next week so its gonna cost a fortune hahaha!

Im in the same boat, waiting for a reply haha. I think Im going to get the coach down, its way cheaper and I can just sleep on it if i travel through the night hahah
Ive just got my invitation for an interview for the 23rd February! Has anyone else heard anything back yet? :smile:
i applied to LCF last month too and email admissions and got told to check ucas track to find out the status of my application, which i've already been doing. just want to know if i have an interview or not
Reply 50
Original post by hannahg1998
i applied to LCF last month too and email admissions and got told to check ucas track to find out the status of my application, which i've already been doing. just want to know if i have an interview or not

Does it say you're still referred?
Original post by Kagiaa
Does it say you're still referred?

yeah hasn't changed since the 9th of december
Reply 52
yeah hasn't changed since the 9th of december

Oh no! Hopefully you find out if you have the interview soon!
I gave my pebble pad portfolio in on the 16th of December. I applied in September and got my interview Friday.
You'll probably hear something very soon though. Good luck!
Original post by Kagiaa
Oh no! Hopefully you find out if you have the interview soon!
I gave my pebble pad portfolio in on the 16th of December. I applied in September and got my interview Friday.
You'll probably hear something very soon though. Good luck!

im just so worried as london was my favourite. go to an interview for bournemouth on wednesday so hopefully it'll go okay. hope your interview goes well x
Reply 54
im just so worried as london was my favourite. go to an interview for bournemouth on wednesday so hopefully it'll go okay. hope your interview goes well x

If it hasn't said you're rejected then you still have a change o getting the interview as they typically do that from previous years. You should still be hopeful though!
Ah good luck. You'll have to let us know how it goes. Thank you!
Original post by Kagiaa
If it hasn't said you're rejected then you still have a change o getting the interview as they typically do that from previous years. You should still be hopeful though!
Ah good luck. You'll have to let us know how it goes. Thank you!

The only issue I have is that I sent my portfolio late as the deadline I was given was when I was still on Christmas Half Term so didnt have my work with me at home:frown:hopefully bournemouth will be good though
Reply 56
The only issue I have is that I sent my portfolio late as the deadline I was given was when I was still on Christmas Half Term so didnt have my work with me at home:frown:hopefully bournemouth will be good though

When was you supposed to give it in? I gave mine in a day early to be sure.
That's unfortunate that you couldn't give it in on time 😰
Hopefully! Good you got an interview there. Do you know averagely you'll hear back by once you've had the interview?
Reply 57

Have you heard anything back?
Original post by Kagiaa
Have you heard anything back?

nope not yet. had an interview for bournemouth on wednesday and got declined
Reply 59
nope not yet. had an interview for bournemouth on wednesday and got declined

Aw no that's awful. Did they tell you why you got declined? It's good to know why they didn't accept so you can know for other interviews or if you apply again.
Hopefully you hear something from lcf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending