Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm a worthless c*nt

:no: Has something happened?
Stay away from the alcohol, you're better than this :jumphug: :yep:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:no: Has something happened?
Stay away from the alcohol, you're better than this :jumphug: :yep:

I have no prospects of anything. I'm so sh*t at nearly everything that actually matters and I know I will never be happy regardless of what happens in my life, because I'm never going to form another meaningful relationship for as long as I live and there is no career I can pursue that would satisfy me.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I have no prospects of anything. I'm so sh*t at nearly everything that actually matters and I know I will never be happy regardless of what happens in my life, because I'm never going to form another meaningful relationship for as long as I live and there is no career I can pursue that would satisfy me.

U'vé got it wrong goats
You're smart
You're talented
You need to get rid of the ruddy vodka pls
That's not true :wink:
Keep looking! Something will prop up, if not, you can always write or be musical :yep:
PM me but I won't be up for much longer.
B ok pls
[video="youtube;jq3MMnFclKY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3MMnFclKY[/video]
JISHwA
ee
sd
aa
Original post by ForestShadow

:nodots:
Lol there's just nothing positive left in my life
Watching Endless Love and it's so cuteeeeeee! <3 :colondollar:
*decides to look to the past for inspiration on how to get more creative with smilies and beat @CheeseIsVeg*

*wow, I've been at this since at least 2007*

*I used paint then* :moon:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
*decides to look to the past for inspiration on how to get more creative with smilies and beat @CheeseIsVeg*

:hugs: You won it, really, Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar.
Original post by AngryJellyfish

2007, a year where I was torn between uncertainty and having fun in life, plus the last year I saw my dad. :moon:
Original post by Wicklow Green
2007, a year where I was torn between uncertainty and having fun in life, plus the last year I saw my dad. :moon:

Deep :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But August that year was the most fun I had that year! :woo:

Fancy lending a hand with the CTAM thread btw? :wink:
Original post by Wicklow Green
But August that year was the most fun I had that year! :woo:

Fancy lending a hand with the CTAM thread btw? :wink:

That's better :yes:

Yeah ofc I'll head there soon :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest