The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Therapy courses beginning in 2017

Who else is applying to Hygiene and Therapy courses in 2017? Where are you applying? and who has had past interviews who can help!
Reply 1
Original post by EmmaRose250
Who else is applying to Hygiene and Therapy courses in 2017? Where are you applying? and who has had past interviews who can help!

Hi, I'm about to start studying Dental Hygiene and Therapy this month so if you ever need any information on the application process feel free to ask :smile:
Me! Ive applied to Essex and QMUL. Those are the closest as im in London and have a family so can't really travel further out. Just sent my application last wk and have email confirmation but no interviews yet. Good luck! simi456 well done! Where are you studyingand are you straight from A level or dental background?
Reply 3
Hi, does anyone start DHT at Portsmouth this September??
Original post by Dumpling81
Me! Ive applied to Essex and QMUL. Those are the closest as im in London and have a family so can't really travel further out. Just sent my application last wk and have email confirmation but no interviews yet. Good luck! simi456 well done! Where are you studyingand are you straight from A level or dental background?

Hey! (I have a different name because I couldn't remember my old password) I have applied to Queen Mary and I have heard they don't get back to you until very late so I am expecting to be waiting a while until I hear from them!
Original post by NvonBow
Hi, does anyone start DHT at Portsmouth this September??

No they don't like me I've had two interviews with them and said no both times! :L
Do you have a place there? What day was your interview?
Original post by simi456
Hi, I'm about to start studying Dental Hygiene and Therapy this month so if you ever need any information on the application process feel free to ask :smile:

Thats awesome well done! Where have you got in??
Reply 7
Original post by Emmarose101
No they don't like me I've had two interviews with them and said no both times! :L
Do you have a place there? What day was your interview?

Yes I have a place... interview was Jan 11th and I heard back on the 31st 😁😁 I'm sure you'll get a place! where else have you applied?! X
Original post by NvonBow
Yes I have a place... interview was Jan 11th and I heard back on the 31st 😁😁 I'm sure you'll get a place! where else have you applied?! X

I think I was interviewed on the first day of interviews? It was ages ago now like November or October time? I have applied for Porstmouth, Teeside, Newcastle, Queen Mary, Bristol and Plymouth :biggrin: Luckily I have done quite well with interviews this year but I am not expecting to get in this year. Is this your first year applying?
Reply 9
Original post by Emmarose101
I think I was interviewed on the first day of interviews? It was ages ago now like November or October time? I have applied for Porstmouth, Teeside, Newcastle, Queen Mary, Bristol and Plymouth :biggrin: Luckily I have done quite well with interviews this year but I am not expecting to get in this year. Is this your first year applying?

Yes first year applying, 12 years as a dental nurse, access to nursing with all distinctions and a lot of charity work, not sure what else they want at this point! Lol still not heard back from Queen Mary's, they apparently take their time! Will still interview if I get one although I've always been dead set on Portsmouth, over the moon I'm in there! X
Original post by simi456

Hello

I would love to hear about the application process ..is there any chance you can send me an email for further info...or l am happy to provide my email?

Where will you be studying the course?

Thanks
Reply 11
Original post by Accacia123
Hello

I would love to hear about the application process ..is there any chance you can send me an email for further info...or l am happy to provide my email?

Where will you be studying the course?

Thanks

Hi, feel free to send me a private message on the student room and I will be more than happy to help you with any queries you have. I am currently at Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest