Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
OP WHY IS UR PROFILE PICTURE KSI's RAPE FACE? :puke:

Im sorry but it's toooooooooooo funny
Original post by ibby1995
Somalis are Arab :smile:

Somalia isn't an Arab country lol
Original post by emerald7770
I know there are so many different dialects but which is the main one? The one that all of the Arabic speakers can understand even just a little bit. I've always wanted to learn it :smile:

Hey :smile:

Coming from an Arabic speaker, in 99% of cases when you want to learn Arabic you start with "fos-ha", or standard Arabic, which is the kind of Arabic they use in the Quran, as well as the one Arabs usually use in writing (aka. the posh Arabic). In the vast majority of Arab countries, if you use it in dialect they will understand you :smile: Dialects do vary massively between each Arab country though, so it really does depend on what country you want to focus on/travel to. I would advise you start with fos-ha for the basics and then move onto the dialect of your choosing for speaking skills.

I moved to Egypt 2 years ago, have any questions at all don't hesitate to PM me. Best of luck :smile:
Original post by Sabby888
Hey :smile:

Coming from an Arabic speaker, in 99% of cases when you want to learn Arabic you start with "fos-ha", or standard Arabic, which is the kind of Arabic they use in the Quran, as well as the one Arabs usually use in writing (aka. the posh Arabic). In the vast majority of Arab countries, if you use it in dialect they will understand you :smile: Dialects do vary massively between each Arab country though, so it really does depend on what country you want to focus on/travel to. I would advise you start with fos-ha for the basics and then move onto the dialect of your choosing for speaking skills.

I moved to Egypt 2 years ago, have any questions at all don't hesitate to PM me. Best of luck :smile:

You're so sweet, will do. Thanks.
Somalis are Arab :smile:

lol this isn't true
Original post by childofthesun
Lool good luck with learning the Tunisian dialect

is it notoriously hard??
Original post by Boondock Saint
Which one? There are numerous dialects that are spoken in Saudi Arabia.

The dialect the Saudi ****bois use when they try to hit you up in the street :rofl:
Original post by emerald7770
Im sorry but it's toooooooooooo funny

:slap::slap::slap::slap:
Reply 108
My mother language is Arabic ، Since long time I try to improve my English and learn more about it , Now I try contact with people speak English, I think I should learn each other , I am teach you Arabic and you teach me English .
Original post by Afraah
My mother language is Arabic ، Since long time I try to improve my English and learn more about it , Now I try contact with people speak English, I think I should learn each other , I am teach you Arabic and you teach me English .

This is exactly what I did. I learned to speak in Arabic with my friend to whom I taught English :h:
Original post by Boondock Saint
Where are you from? I think anyone from the Maghreb region would have a better grasp of the Egyptian dialect than any of the Levantine ones. Most people in other places like Jordan also have no problem with the Egyptian dialect because of its influence in the realm of media and entertainment, as well as the mass amount of Egyptian expats working there.

I am from the Levantine region but I grew up in the Khaleej, so I guess that's why I can't understand Egyptian that well :smile:
Original post by Sabby888
Somalia isn't an Arab country lol

Original post by _princessxox
lol this isn't true

Why not? Somalis are fully Arab.
Why not? Somalis are fully Arab.

Loool no they're not, I'm Arab lmao I would know
Loool no they're not, I'm Arab lmao I would know

So am I. Explain why not.
So am I. Explain why not.

Where are you from then lmao? I don't consider anyone who isn't from the Middle East Arab countries to be fully Arab anyway with some exceptions. Somalis have no Arab culture Somalis are AFRICAN lol learn geography
(edited 7 years ago)
Where are you from then lmao? I don't consider anyone who isn't from the Middle East Arab countries to be fully Arab anyway with some exceptions. Somalians have no Arab culture Somalians are AFRICAN lol learn geography

hahaha Egypt is also in Africa you're the one who should learn geography hahaha
hahaha Egypt is also in Africa you're the one who should learn geography hahaha

When did I say anything about that looool I know where Egypt is I said SOME exceptions for example Egypt, you can't claim to be Arab if you're Somali like why are you guys so desperate to be Arab when you're not???
When did I say anything about that looool I know where Egypt is I said SOME exceptions for example Egypt, you can't claim to be Arab if you're Somali like why are you guys so desperate to be Arab when you're not???

Why are Egyptians Arab???
Why are Egyptians Arab???

Egyptians speak Arabic as their first language? Somalis don't.
Egyptians speak Arabic as their first language? Somalis don't.

Okay so Sudanese are Arabs.

Quick Reply

Latest