Go to bed! :mad:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
No duck is ugly :love:
I love this picture
pls don't eat the duck, Crookshanks :puppyeyes:
I want to cuddle the duck pls :loveduck:

I like the duck pic :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right now, I feel lost in my own country. Disconnected from reality and emotions. The World I was educated for at school and college is no longer and instead is a complex mess of pick up sticks. Trying to find any hope for the future is like looking for nessy, it's cold , it's wet and you spend ages looking for nothing. Wanting to make the place better but knowing my actions will make such a small difference it be unnoticable. Hmmmm
Original post by FireFreezer77
I HATE LIFE
ugh

Don't hate life when there are ducks :jumphug:
Speak to you tomorrow because I am off to bed now :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Go to bed! :mad:

:colondollar: soon :colondollar: :colondollar:
Original post by wolfmoon88
I like the duck pic :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny: omg not again aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahaaaaaaaaaa
OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gimme a D :rave:
Gimme an E :rave:
Gimme a Y :rave:
Gimme an E :rave:
Gimme an S :rave:
GImme a Y :rave:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEYESY :yay: :woo: :excited: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :cube: :happy2:
Now go celebrate/chill/watch ducks/eat food, whatever makes you happy Mr Deyesy :smile:
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it :smile:

Going to the Alton Towers swimming pool with @ParadoxSocks tomorrow :excited:
Original post by Deyesy
Going to the Alton Towers swimming pool with @ParadoxSocks tomorrow :excited:

Awh I knew she'd treat you well! :mmm:
Have a great time you two hehe :wink:
Easy on the sugar though :lol:
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

:lol: the duck walked up to the lemonade stand, and it said to the man running the stand... hey (bum bum bum) got any grapes? XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I HATE LIFE
ugh

:hugs:

Here if you need someone to talk to.
guess i should have expected that dream at some point or another
didnt make it any less bad tho
sigh
especially the bit with her jacket stuck in the door trying to keep her away so she couldnt kill me
oh well, whatever :frown:
:lovehug: Don't leave pls :puppyeyes: you were one of the first people that greeted me on here :colondollar:
:jumphug: so glad to hear that! :hugs: Keep up the fab stuff, you're so awesome fabulous star :mmm:

I was? Omds i don't even remember. I do have terrible memory mind.
Thanks :hugs: and I'll forever remember that cheese is veg :teehee:
I HATE LIFE
ugh

:redface: life does that sometimes :hugs:

Original post by hxfsxh
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

:hugs:
How am I feeling right now?

A mix of feelings tbh. Mostly negative. Today I feel quite down and lonely and I just want to go back home where I am loved and appreciated more than anything. It is a passing feeling but it does make me feel pretty ****. I want to cry because I'm 100 miles from home and can't hug my my mum and she can't sooth me. My eyes are all watery and my nose is runny and my throat has a lump in it.

I try to be happy and most days I am but on the odd day that I feel out of place and alone even though that is not the case, everything just seems to go to ****. I have no one I can really talk to here. I have lovely friends but are they really my friends. Yes some are and some aren't. Again it's a mix and when I don't know where I belong I feel awfully lost. I'm not used to having nowhere to belong to, no group. So this situation makes me feel awkward af. Most days its fine and I am happy and do what I want. I do miss having a friend to make spontaneous plans with though. I miss her a lot but shes doing whats right for her and I am doing whats right for me.

To top it all off, my life is again coming to a point where I have some serious life decisions to make. Well actually, the decision is made but the execution of it is so much more complex. There are so many different paths to what I want to do in life that I am feeling awfully overwhelmed and I have a fear that I will not be able to accomplish what I want due to the crazy nature of it all. I am going to discuss my options tomorrow but I feel anxious. Idk if I trust my ability to speak my mind or to be able to keep my voice steady and not get emotional. This is a very serious matter and I am an over emotional fool so I would not be surprised if I show a sign of emotional weakness. Or is it strength? idk.

My family are the best people in the whole world and no girl could be luckier to have such amazing parents, grandparents and siblings. They are willing to put everything aside to make sure that my dreams come true so I feel as if I have the added pressure of doing well to make sure that I don't let them down again. I am doing so well right now and that has given my family and more importantly me, the confidence I so badly needed.

I guess I am just emotional today as everything is happening all at once. I just hope I can make it.
Original post by Saba XD
A question for all:

How to have a perfect body while eating like a fat piece of ****?

don't eat before 2pm .... and don't eat after 7pm every day

you can eat what you want between these two times.

The majority of people will end up loosing weight through this as they won't have time to eat a full days worth of calories between those times....
Original post by cupcakes87
How am I feeling right now?

A mix of feelings tbh. Mostly negative. Today I feel quite down and lonely and I just want to go back home where I am loved and appreciated more than anything. It is a passing feeling but it does make me feel pretty ****. I want to cry because I'm 100 miles from home and can't hug my my mum and she can't sooth me. My eyes are all watery and my nose is runny and my throat has a lump in it.

I try to be happy and most days I am but on the odd day that I feel out of place and alone even though that is not the case, everything just seems to go to ****. I have no one I can really talk to here. I have lovely friends but are they really my friends. Yes some are and some aren't. Again it's a mix and when I don't know where I belong I feel awfully lost. I'm not used to having nowhere to belong to, no group. So this situation makes me feel awkward af. Most days its fine and I am happy and do what I want. I do miss having a friend to make spontaneous plans with though. I miss her a lot but shes doing whats right for her and I am doing whats right for me.

To top it all off, my life is again coming to a point where I have some serious life decisions to make. Well actually, the decision is made but the execution of it is so much more complex. There are so many different paths to what I want to do in life that I am feeling awfully overwhelmed and I have a fear that I will not be able to accomplish what I want due to the crazy nature of it all. I am going to discuss my options tomorrow but I feel anxious. Idk if I trust my ability to speak my mind or to be able to keep my voice steady and not get emotional. This is a very serious matter and I am an over emotional fool so I would not be surprised if I show a sign of emotional weakness. Or is it strength? idk.

My family are the best people in the whole world and no girl could be luckier to have such amazing parents, grandparents and siblings. They are willing to put everything aside to make sure that my dreams come true so I feel as if I have the added pressure of doing well to make sure that I don't let them down again. I am doing so well right now and that has given my family and more importantly me, the confidence I so badly needed.

I guess I am just emotional today as everything is happening all at once. I just hope I can make it.

Awww, baby :hugs:
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses :lovehug:

It'll all be okay xxx

But I hate ducks :/
Ok
Why am i not sleep smh
I should be revising or sleeping. What am i up to......

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like everything is a lie! :emo: :sad:

Latest