The Student Room Group

What do guys really want for valentines day?

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years, he's 22 years old and we are going really small for this valentines but i still want to get him something he will appreciate.

I already have got him a little something from ann summers but i also want to get him something that isn't sex related too - just for like £10 or £20, any suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

I've never met a guy that actually cared much.
Erm dishwasher tablets
An iPhone 3
Reply 4
One word, seven letters, starts with blow.
Reply 5
The 10 or 20 pounds?
Cinema tickets for 'Fifty Shades Darker'.
Reply 8
Original post by LeCroissant
Cinema tickets for 'Fifty Shades Darker'.

Jeez no.

I'm taking my girlfriend to 'spoons and am delighted.

Can't wait for the rematch on March 14 either...
Reply 9
Peace
Reply 10
Original post by h3rmit

The way to my heart
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
I already have got him a little something from ann summers but i also want to get him something that isn't sex related too - just for like £10 or £20, any suggestions?
I think it just depends on your relationship and your boyfriend's personality tbh, I know my boyfriend will be surprised that I have even thought to send him a card! so just do what you think is right for him/you both. In my opinion, its best not to go ott just in case he doesn't go overboard with your gift(s)/card.
Original post by h3rmit

beat me to it
Original post by h3rmit

blowdry?
just give him the £20
Girl in heels, suspenders and willing to gobble.... pretty much all I've ever wanted on valentines day.....

I ain't gonna lie!
Reply 17
Original post by DanB1991
Girl in heels, suspenders and willing to gobble!

Jesus, what an unsexy way to refer to a sex act
Original post by h3rmit
Jesus, what an unsexy way to refer to a sex act

You're sticking your penis into a girls perfect mouth...... there ain't no way to sexily refer to that act..... especially if there's some gobble'in to be done :perv:
Original post by DanB1991
You're sticking your penis into a girls perfect mouth...... there ain't no way to sexily refer to that act..... especially if there's some gobble'in to be done :perv:

https://ddppboston.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/gobble-gobble.gif

Quick Reply

Latest