The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Applicants 2017-2018

Hello guys if your thinking of going to Bradford Uni or Has made Bradford Uni your Firm/insurance choice then this chat is for you. I was recently given an offer for MPhysiotherapy and I have also accept Bradford as my firm Choice.
Original post by derron123
Hello guys if your thinking of going to Bradford Uni or Has made Bradford Uni your Firm/insurance choice then this chat is for you. I was recently given an offer for MPhysiotherapy and I have also accept Bradford as my firm Choice.

Hello

You may want to have a look on this thread as well https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4537144

:smile:

Emma
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Hi, have you had an interview yet for the MPhysiotherapy course yet?
Reply 3
Original post by Aifemcs
Hi, have you had an interview yet for the MPhysiotherapy course yet?

Yes. Had it on the 25 Jan.
Reply 4
Yes. Had it on the 25 Jan.

What sort of things did they ask? Was there a group interview or anything?
Reply 5
Original post by Aifemcs
What sort of things did they ask? Was there a group interview or anything?

Check your email to see what the interview entails. I cant really give much information out but all I can say to you is know why you want to study Physiotherapy and also about the NHS.
Reply 6
Check your email to see what the interview entails. I cant really give much information out but all I can say to you is know why you want to study Physiotherapy and also about the NHS.

Okay haven't got that email yet, can you say how long the interview lasted? Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by Aifemcs
Okay haven't got that email yet, can you say how long the interview lasted? Thanks

9:30 to about lunch time. all the best!

There will be talks before the actual interview that's all I can say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending