The Student Room Group

Ambitious Futures Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nell54
Hi guys, I applied late last week, just before the deadline so unsurprisingly haven't heard anything yet! Anyone else out in quite a late application?

I applied 10.30am on Friday, found out on Monday, had phone interview Tuesday.
Reply 101
Original post by lollylil
I applied 10.30am on Friday, found out on Monday, had phone interview Tuesday.

That's very efficient! What uni did you apply for?
Original post by Sixtine
That's very efficient! What uni did you apply for?

I'm not totally sure - I think Leicester? I had to rank 5 unis in order of preference ages ago when I was first interested, but as Leicester is my UG uni, and they don't specify Leicester grads, I'm assuming I could be placed anywhere.
Also guys, the woman on the phone told me that as more interviews had been scheduled for next week, the earliest we'd probably hear back is February. They said they'd had a lot of applicants, however they extended the deadline? I wonder how many is 'a lot'
Reply 104
Has anyone applied for Glasgow?
Reply 105
Original post by Jamso
Has anyone applied for Glasgow?

I applied for Edinburgh and am still "Under Review," which is a bit worrying considering all the people who've had their phone interview already... Do you think we should contact the programme directly to ask for updates or are the universities just taking their sweet time?
Reply 106
Original post by Sixtine
I applied for Edinburgh and am still "Under Review," which is a bit worrying considering all the people who've had their phone interview already... Do you think we should contact the programme directly to ask for updates or are the universities just taking their sweet time?

Maybe it is just Scottish unis? lol. Me and my friend are still waiting for Glasgow and my friend who applied for Stirling is still waiting.
So glad I've found this forum! I've got my interview this afternoon and im so nervous. For those who have had theirs, are the questions similar to the things asked on the application form?
Reply 108
Original post by charlotte_rpm93
So glad I've found this forum! I've got my interview this afternoon and im so nervous. For those who have had theirs, are the questions similar to the things asked on the application form?

How was it?

Where are you applying to?
Reply 109
anyone in scotland found out yet?
whats the stage after the telephone interview?

does anyone know if the interview is competency or strengths based? :smile:
Reply 111
Just got a reply to my request for an update:

"We are currently in the process of screening your application form and marking your answers to the competency questions that you completed on your form. Your application is currently with one of our interviewers and we hope to have a update for you by the middle of next week."

Hopefully will find out soon, good luck to everyone who's still waiting!
I'm getting a bit impatient now; don't reckon i've got an assessment centre offer tbh but I've got a load of deadlines/presentations coming up and I kinda need to know when they're gonna be.
Original post by Sixtine
Just got a reply to my request for an update:

"We are currently in the process of screening your application form and marking your answers to the competency questions that you completed on your form. Your application is currently with one of our interviewers and we hope to have a update for you by the middle of next week."

Hopefully will find out soon, good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

Thanks so much for this! I was starting to think they'd forgotten about us.
Reply 114
Original post by Sixtine

Hey have you heard back yet?
Reply 115
Still nothing on my end, hoping for an answer tomorrow
apparently the last telephone interviews are tomorrow so we should know soon
Reply 117
Original post by lollylil
apparently the last telephone interviews are tomorrow so we should know soon

We are still waiting on a reply to the initial application form so I really hope the last phone interviews aren't tomorrow!
Original post by Sixtine
We are still waiting on a reply to the initial application form so I really hope the last phone interviews aren't tomorrow!

It says so on the website, but they keep changing the deadlines so I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Is anyone getting frustrated now? I applied before original December deadline and still haven't heard anything back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending