The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Greenwich Mental Health Nursing for March 2017 intake

Hi All,

I have applied for BSc(Hons) Mental Health Nursing as well as Postgraduate Diploma (PG Dip) Nursing - Mental Health programme. So far I have passed Middlesex uni and have an interview booked for next month. I also have a Maths and Literacy test at Greenwich uni, any advice on what to expect, please?
It's juss basic arithmetics and a short essay,it not back I had mine two weeks ago I passed but am on adult nursing side,interview was good,old fashion type ,two people interviewed me it was goof am juss waiting to here from the!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Babyyumyum
It's juss basic arithmetics and a short essay,it not back I had mine two weeks ago I passed but am on adult nursing side,interview was good,old fashion type ,two people interviewed me it was goof am juss waiting to here from the!

Hi Babyyumyum,

I really appreciate you getting back to me. I had my interview on Monday too, it was exactly as you said, not bad at all. Now just playing the waiting game. Can't wait to hear from them. Good luck. Thanks again.
Original post by Mamadm
Hi Babyyumyum,

I really appreciate you getting back to me. I had my interview on Monday too, it was exactly as you said, not bad at all. Now just playing the waiting game. Can't wait to hear from them. Good luck. Thanks again.

They said its 4 weeks wait,am so anxious 😬😬, please let me know if you hear from them please
Reply 4
Hi Babyyum,

I will let you know when I hear from them. Have you heard anything yet? Are you applying for the March 17 too?

Thanks
Original post by Mamadm
Hi Babyyum,

I will let you know when I hear from them. Have you heard anything yet? Are you applying for the March 17 too?

Thanks

Hi Mamadm
No am applying for September 😬But four weeks is a long time to wait for the reply lol.. I have not heard anything am hoping this week☺️
Original post by Mamadm
Hi Babyyum,

Thanks

Hey,I got the offer today yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy am over the moon💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Reply 7
Hey,I got the offer today yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy am over the moon💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Yessssss. I got an offer too for September. I'm sooooooo happy😀. What other unis have you applied? I have interview with Middlesex next week and still waiting to hear from City University of london.
Original post by Mamadm
Yessssss. I got an offer too for September. I'm sooooooo happy😀. What other unis have you applied? I have interview with Middlesex next week and still waiting to hear from City University of london.

I got Canterbury,and Greenwich!i still have Kingston uni to go to....but I just want Greenwich due to child care 😍,am happy for you too hahaha are you taking it though?
Reply 9
I got Canterbury,and Greenwich!i still have Kingston uni to go to....but I just want Greenwich due to childcare.

Hey Babyyum,

"Greenwich childcare"? You have lost me. Do they provide free childcare? I was late for my test so I missed some of the presentation. Lol. Please fill me in.

Thanks
[QUOTE="Mamadm;70250628"]
I got Canterbury,and Greenwich!i still have Kingston uni to go to....but I just want Greenwich due to childcare.

Hey Babyyum,

"Greenwich childcare"? You have lost me. Do they provide free childcare? I was late for my test so I missed some of the presentation. Lol. Please fill me in.

Thanks

Hahahahaha l meant it's close to where I live,so childcare wouldn't be a problem,unlike if l got a place further away lol...
Has anyone been to the nursing interview at middlesex, if so could you please help me out with the questions they asked. I have my interview next week.
Reply 12
Original post by dshantari
Has anyone been to the nursing interview at middlesex, if so could you please help me out with the questions they asked. I have my interview next week.

Hi Dshantari,

I also have mine next week. Good luck and let us hope someone gets back to you.
good luck to you too mamadm
Original post by Mamadm
Hi All,

I have applied for BSc(Hons) Mental Health Nursing as well as Postgraduate Diploma (PG Dip) Nursing - Mental Health programme. So far I have passed Middlesex uni and have an interview booked for next month. I also have a Maths and Literacy test at Greenwich uni, any advice on what to expect, please?

Hi Mamadm,

Well done Congratulations on your offer!

I have the numeracy and literacy tests for Greenwich this week. Please can you remember the type of questions that was on them? Really want to get a place this year. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 15
Original post by Marina92
Hi Mamadm,

Well done Congratulations on your offer!

I have the numeracy and literacy tests for Greenwich this week. Please can you remember the type of questions that was on them? Really want to get a place this year. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Marina,

The numeracy test had questions like the simple addition, subtraction, percentage, volume, multiplication. Most of the question were in a story format like recipe stories and so on. Do lots of practice on BBC bite size and a bit of snap with no calculator.

Literacy was an essay question about how your skills are transferable to nursing. I doubt you will get the same question but just to give you an idea.

The test was okay but just remember to keep track of time especially with maths so you have a chance of attempting all questions and you will be fine. Good luck.
Reply 16
[QUOTE="Babyyumyum;70255244"]
Original post by Mamadm

Hahahahaha l meant it's close to where I live,so childcare wouldn't be a problem,unlike if l got a place further away lol...

Hahahahah, ok Babyyum, got it. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending