The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saranya21
For those who have offers how much time are you given to accept to your offer

Until the start of May.
Original post by Samantha48124
Anyone who had their interviews on 31st or 1st heard back yet?

Nope not yet :frown: im getting worried people who had interview a week later have already heard back.
Yeah I was interviewed on the 31st and I haven't heard yet, I thought that was weird
Original post by hajsil98
Yeah I was interviewed on the 31st and I haven't heard yet, I thought that was weird

same here :frown: I wish i could get a single offer :/
Original post by Uni12345678
Do they still look at the application after the interview or is it just based on interview performance after the interview is over?

I assumed that they wouldn't look at your application once you reach your interview stage. But I thought my interview went really badly, and I still got an offer. It makes me think that perhaps they are still influenced by the application. Don't take my word for it though.
Original post by hajsil98

Some people heard back in one week. A few of my friends got their offers three weeks after. I don't think you should worry too much just yet. Good luck!
Anyone who had their interviews on 31st or 1st heard back yet?

I haven't either
Original post by 123456qwerty
I assumed that they wouldn't look at your application once you reach your interview stage. But I thought my interview went really badly, and I still got an offer. It makes me think that perhaps they are still influenced by the application. Don't take my word for it though.

Ohhh cool, when was your interview?
Ohhh cool, when was your interview?

Mine was on the 24th of Jan and I heard back a week later :smile:
Mine was on the 24th of Jan and I heard back a week later :smile:

Ohhh right well done :smile:) had mine on 8th February and I'm waiting...
Ohhh right well done :smile:) had mine on 8th February and I'm waiting...

Hopefully you will hear soon, don't worry. Good luck and I hope you get the offer!
Does it appear on UCAS straight away once you get an offer or get rejected?
Does it appear on UCAS straight away once you get an offer or get rejected?

I think so- that's the only way I found out- I didn't get an email from them or anything.
Some people heard back in one week. A few of my friends got their offers three weeks after. I don't think you should worry too much just yet. Good luck!

Thank you!! Yeah I think everything's ok especially as people who were interviewed at the same time are in the same boat :smile:)
Do they only give out invitations on one day? meaning the next time they will reply anyone is next week?
Original post by feverrush
Do they only give out invitations on one day? meaning the next time they will reply anyone is next week?

I am not entirely sure. But I know people have had offers on a Monday Tuesday and Wednesday
Have imperial sent out post-interview rejections yet?
Reply 1517
Still haven't heard anything...

BMAT: 4.9, 4.5, 4.5A

Is it likely that interviews are still being given out or are we past that stage now?

:frown:
Original post by Rifdhy
Have imperial sent out post-interview rejections yet?

Yup, ages ago.
Original post by rwuk
Still haven't heard anything...

BMAT: 4.9, 4.5, 4.5A

Is it likely that interviews are still being given out or are we past that stage now?

:frown:

I was invited yesterday with 4.5 5.5 2.5A so 2 borderline bmat scores.
Also don't have an A* in either bio or chem.
Have hope

Quick Reply