The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bbglop
make a guess, you have 1/20 chance much better than the lottery btw! 😂

Only a silly billy wouldn't be able to guess that...

There seem to be a lot of people with far-eastern roots making up the group.
(edited 7 years ago)
Got a interview from UCL today on 8th Mar.Is there anyone the same?
Original post by thewinelake
Only a silly billy wouldn't be able to guess that...

There seem to be a lot of people with far-eastern roots making up the group.

oh you should have seen the interview....
Is anyone going or considering Kingston for architecture?
Original post by ivoryfang

when did u apply to ucl?
Original post by starsfly
when did u apply to ucl?

mid OCT:smile:
waiting for long time
Original post by bbglop
make a guess, you have 1/20 chance much better than the lottery btw! 😂

Omg now I know... I can't believe I didn't realise 😂 good luck to your HKU interview tomorrow!
mid OCT:smile:
waiting for long time

wow that is indeed slow... looks like I shouldn't hope to hear from them till March
just out of curiosity.. to all internationals (cus obviously the home students wont apply) has anyone considered and applied to the AA School for architecture??
Original post by twenty16app
just out of curiosity.. to all internationals (cus obviously the home students wont apply) has anyone considered and applied to the AA School for architecture??

My friend applies there and she said she hasn't received any news from them at all.

I couldn't apply because I'll still be underaged by the time the school year starts and they don't allow under 18 to apply even for foundation which is crazy tbh.

Oh nice, me too. Good luck!
I finally received an offer from Cardiff. Yay
I went on Bath's Open Day today and I really liked it despite the fact again, I slept through the talk/lecture. I thought the course was really practical with good modules + working with engineering students is a good preparation for the future.
I'll probably go on Cardiff's Offer Holder Day to see how the school is like.

I'm generally torn between Bath and Cardiff and I'm not crazy enough to put Bath's A*AA as my firm and Cardiff's AAA as my insurance =))))
Original post by baiichi
I went on Bath's Open Day today and I really liked it despite the fact again, I slept through the talk/lecture. I thought the course was really practical with good modules + working with engineering students is a good preparation for the future.

I'm generally torn between Bath and Cardiff and I'm not crazy enough to put Bath's A*AA as my firm and Cardiff's AAA as my insurance =))))

Congrats!! 😄
wow congrats! when did u apply to cardiff??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by baiichi

Im going to the cardifff day tooo!!
Original post by baiichi

So happy for you!!!
Reply 1016
Original post by baiichi

When did you apply/send your portfolio to Cardiff? Hopefully this means they're finally sending them out!
Original post by baiichi

Well done!

It's hard to choose, isn't it? We should be pleased, as there's maybe not a lot to choose between the merits of Bath, Cardiff, Cambridge and UCL. Sure, they all have their own take on things and will appeal to different tastes, but as a step on a vocational journey, there's very little difference in the final outcome.
Original post by baiichi

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Original post by rhmj
When did you apply/send your portfolio to Cardiff? Hopefully this means they're finally sending them out!

Original post by twenty16app
wow congrats! when did u apply to cardiff?? Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent it from early November

Original post by czhang1998
So happy for you!!!

Thanks \ ^ o ^ /

Original post by starsfly
Im going to the cardifff day tooo!!

Nice :excited:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest