The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer, had my interview 7th Feb. Received it yday evening 22:01, so exactly a week later.
Original post by Rifdhy
I was invited yesterday with 4.5 5.5 2.5A so 2 borderline bmat scores.
Also don't have an A* in either bio or chem.
Have hope

Hi! Why do you say that 4.5 is the minimum limit for BMAT score ??
Reply 1522
Original post by Rifdhy
I was invited yesterday with 4.5 5.5 2.5A so 2 borderline bmat scores.
Also don't have an A* in either bio or chem.
Have hope

I also am not targeted A* in bio or chem. I'm A*AA with the A* in mathematics.

Thank you by the way, your post gives me some hope... good luck for your interview! :smile:
Original post by MariaChis
Hi! Why do you say that 4.5 is the minimum limit for BMAT score ??

borderline*
That's been the cut off last year and I don't think I've seen an interview invite with 4.4
Finally, got an offer ayy

Interview: 31st Jan
Offer: 15th Feb 22:01
A*AA
YAY I GOT AN OFFER
22:01 just now
A* (bio or chem) AA
My BMAT was 4.7,4.7 3A
Interviewed on 31st Jan
Offer
A* (bio or chem) AA
22:01

4.5 4.9 3A

1st Feb interview

:smile: :smile:
Haven't heard back yet. Had my interview on the 31st as well. Do you think it could come today?
Finallyyy offer !!! soo happy :biggrin:
A*AA with A* in bio or chem and my email came at 22:15 dont know why
Intervew was on 31st jan
OFFER!! International applicant here from SG. Interviewed on 31 Jan. All the best to everyone out there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exaclebur
Finallyyy offer !!! soo happy :biggrin:
A*AA with A* in bio or chem and my email came at 22:15 dont know why
Intervew was on 31st jan

exactly the same here :smile:
Is there an offer holders whatsapp chat/ facebook group?
Just got an offer! Was interviewed on the 1st Feb. To those who have interviews biggest tip would be to stay calm thats the biggest hurdle to you doing well in my opinion I came out of my interview convinced id flaked out and was gonna get a rejection because i started panicking as soon as i went in. Shoutout to those two asian guys from the same school, one of u played hockey and the other rugby on feb 1st who were calm to talk to hope u guys got offers as well
Original post by Naveen1412
Just got an offer! Was interviewed on the 1st Feb. To those who have interviews biggest tip would be to stay calm thats the biggest hurdle to you doing well in my opinion I came out of my interview convinced id flaked out and was gonna get a rejection because i started panicking as soon as i went in. Shoutout to those two asian guys from the same school, one of u played hockey and the other rugby on feb 1st who were calm to talk to hope u guys got offers as well

that was me 😂I was practicing with you when the other guy went in. just got an offer as well. Message me if you want to get in touch
Original post by Kdrizzy1999
Is there an offer holders whatsapp chat/ facebook group?

Not aware of any..
Does anyone know about any offer holder days? I feel like I need to get to know imperial more before I make any choices
Original post by Dom_uk99
Does anyone know about any offer holder days? I feel like I need to get to know imperial more before I make any choices

I've asked about this too. No one knows of any offer holder days from what I've heard 😬 But I'm really not sure
Original post by neilthomas
that was me 😂I was practicing with you when the other guy went in. just got an offer as well. Message me if you want to get in touch

Loool yeah I remember man you mentioned tsr so i had a feeling u would be on this forum xD congrats man you sounded really prepared for everything so im not surprised you got it :biggrin:
Original post by Dom_uk99

There isn't one, I'm afraid
No reply yet, interview 31st Jan. Should I assume it's a rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending