:mmm:

:sadnod:

:hugs:

:hugs: :hi:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug: :hello: :smile:

:hi: :tongue:

I might need your help again for chem :hide: turns out my hunch was right and I screwed up on my chem test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Omg coool what'd he talk about :biggrin: :h: he saved my psychology grade last year! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Stanford experiment and some of his new work on anxiety :biggrin:

He is a cool guy :yep:

Congratulations on becoming a community assistant! :hugs: How did you become one? :smile: (I have no idea how CAs work, sorry)
:hi: :tongue:

I might need your help again for chem :hide: turns out my hunch was right and I screwed up on my chem test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which topic? I might not have done it yet :cube:
:hugs: you'll learn from it and do better next Time, don't put yourself down :console:
Original post by Michiyo
The Stanford experiment and some of his new work on anxiety :biggrin:

He is a cool guy :yep:

Congratulations on becoming a community assistant! :hugs: How did you become one? :smile: (I have no idea how CAs work, sorry)

:hugs: Thank you! :h: I was invited :tongue: and made an application!

Ooo coool is he still in Stanford? :tongue:

:hugs: you'll learn from it and do better next Time, don't put yourself down :console:

Bane of my existence... Organic Chemistry... did a lot of stupid mistakes but they were inexcusable :colonhash:... yeah I will definitely but first EPQ equiv and biology essay... :/ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please could you help by posting in CTAM? Thanks. :hugs:
:hugs: Thank you! :h: I was invited :tongue:

Bane of my existence... Organic Chemistry... did a lot of stupid mistakes but they were inexcusable :colonhash:... yeah I will definitely but first EPQ equiv and biology essay... :/ :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! That is amazing! :gah: Congratulations :hugs:

There is only a single thing that saddens me... If you join the TSR support team at some point, who will spam the alphabet before a support team member/mod/etc of TSR posts thread with me? :cry:
Original post by Michiyo
Wow! That is amazing! :gah: Congratulations :hugs:

There is only a single thing that saddens me... If you join the TSR support team at some point, who will spam the alphabet before a support team member/mod/etc of TSR posts thread with me? :cry:

:hugs: Thank you! :tongue:

:/ will miss those times... :cry: :moon: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone :smile::redface:
:smile:
5200 yay:smile:
:frown:
Original post by Michiyo

:colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Paracosm

Oh, no... I reminded you about it, did I not?
Original post by Paracosm

Hey, fancy dropping by on CTAM? :h:

And if I ever become an ST member like you one day, do I get a congratulations gift from you for it?
Original post by Wicklow Green
And if I ever become an ST member like you one day, do I get a congratulations gift from you for it?

I'm still waiting for my set of solid-gold rep gems to arrive. :moon:
:hugs: Thank you! :tongue:

:/ will miss those times... :cry: :moon: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wolfmoony... :cry2: :hugs:

Latest