The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'm Your Teddy Bear
Why!?

Spoiler

Not sure why...caught a cold, my eyes will not stop watering.
YOU may need some rest! (Go to your bed and sleep! :smile:)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Oh sis! :console:
Get well soon :hugs:
:wtf: was that
:frown: :redface:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Life is bleak :moon:

I know what you mean sins sometimes I you feel like this :

But other times this really works:

See the beauty in life, the happy ppl and the kind ppl but dont compare yourself with the beauty, happiness or kindness, just be you and admire how great some things are :h:
Original post by ForestShadow

See the beauty in life, the happy ppl and the kind ppl but dont compare yourself with the beauty, happiness or kindness, just be you and admire how great some things are :h:

Thank you forestshadow; ngl that's sound advice :moon:

Image Looks like a still from howl's moving castle

:lovehug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Image Looks like a still from howl's moving castle

:lovehug:

Haha I havent seen that film yet but looking it up it looks pretty good :lol:

np hope you feel better as time goes on, sometimes I lull into phases of bleakness too :moon:
Haha I havent seen that film yet but looking it up it looks pretty good :lol:

np hope you feel better as time goes on, sometimes I lull into phases of bleakness too :moon:

It's one of the only animé's I like :yep:
Watchittt
Watchittt

I barely watch animes lol apart from pokemon if you count that, Ill check it out then! :tongue: Less time to study tho but who needs to study :lol: I was so motivated at the start of half term remember with my keen timetable? :rofl:
Watchittt

AND OMG I watched passengers the other night on yes movies and it was the best film Ive ever seen ... so goood!!! :excited:

https://yesmovies.to/
I barely watch animes lol apart from pokemon if you count that, Ill check it out then! :tongue: Less time to study tho but who needs to study :lol: I was so motivated at the start of half term remember with my keen timetable? :rofl:

:five: pokémon animé <3 :charm:
Yes, how is it going? :redface:
Hungry
:five: pokémon animé <3 :charm:
Yes, how is it going? :redface:

Yeah I loved watching it when I was younger, 11am every morning on citv :rofl2:

then they added all these weird new ones and I couldnt keep up :lol:

its going good, going to do a c3 paper in literally 2mins and then badminton tournament today!!! yeaaaaaaa! yayyy! Im pretty hyped lol, how about you, many plans for the rest of the week?

also managed to get another driving lesson booked in extra so thats sweeet, was doing 5th gear at 55mph on my 2nd lesson :wink:

how have you beeen? :h:

Original post by cupcakes87
Hungry

then eat a cupcake? :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah I loved watching it when I was younger, 11am every morning on citv :rofl2:

then they added all these weird new ones and I couldnt keep up :lol:

its going good, going to do a c3 paper in literally 2mins and then badminton tournament today!!! yeaaaaaaa! yayyy! Im pretty hyped lol, how about you, many plans for the rest of the week?

also managed to get another driving lesson booked in extra so thats sweeet, was doing 5th gear at 55mph on my 2nd lesson :wink:

how have you beeen? :h:

then eat a cupcake? :lol:

yusssssssss :five:
I didn't watch for long tbh XD
Nothing planned, might stay after college on Friday because I expect to be given lots of work :sigh:
However on Sunday, I have a sleepover at mine planned :gah: My friends are bringing video games, films and we're getting Dominoes
It's going to be so good :love:

Ooh nice :mmm: Drive safely tho pls :hmmm: :hugs:
Good. Nasty nightmare-induced morning but should be okay as I have only one lesson and some fun stuff planned :smile:
yusssssssss :five:
I didn't watch for long tbh XD
Nothing planned, might stay after college on Friday because I expect to be given lots of work :sigh:
However on Sunday, I have a sleepover at mine planned :gah: My friends are bringing video games, films and we're getting Dominoes
It's going to be so good :love:

Ooh nice :mmm: Drive safely tho pls :hmmm: :hugs:
Good. Nasty nightmare-induced morning but should be okay as I have only one lesson and some fun stuff planned :smile:

just gave up on the paper and am going to check out the maths help thread and correct my mistakes instead from past questions
Wow your college is pretty hardcore huh, everyone else is just taking a break in the lull before easter holidays but your ppl are like hell naw you guys working all day everyday :angry:
Dont know why I read dominoes as divorces but that sounds very fun :tongue: enjoy it! what games do you guys play? I online play shadow gun deadzone on PC :lol: dont game too much
Haha Ive been driving okay so far, no crashes but a few slight cut corners, also not very good at gear change, he asked me to go to 2nd gear one and I jumped to 4th gear instead once lmao
Have fun with your fun stuff then! sounds very vague and mysterious... :holmes:
Original post by cupcakes87
Hungry

I have to say your username goes perfectly with your profile pic.

Shows that big man aren't afraid to admit that they love a fairy cupcake.

EDIT: Shows you are in touch with your feminine side.:flutter:
(edited 7 years ago)
just gave up on the paper and am going to check out the maths help thread and correct my mistakes instead from past questions
Wow your college is pretty hardcore huh, everyone else is just taking a break in the lull before easter holidays but your ppl are like hell naw you guys working all day everyday :angry:
Dont know why I read dominoes as divorces but that sounds very fun :tongue: enjoy it! what games do you guys play? I online play shadow gun deadzone on PC :lol: dont game too much
Haha Ive been driving okay so far, no crashes but a few slight cut corners, also not very good at gear change, he asked me to go to 2nd gear one and I jumped to 4th gear instead once lmao
Have fun with your fun stuff then! sounds very vague and mysterious... :holmes:

:console: You can do it Monsieur Forests are in the Shadows :hide:
Literally, the physics homework to do list fills up a side of A4
tf m8
y u do zis?
I also really need to revise C3/C1/last year and early this year's topics in Chem/Physics
I also have a bit of EPQ to do
I need to update my blog too :sigh: :rofl:
XD you did WHAT? :rofl: XD
We're starting a game of "Life is Strange" @Rhythmical :wink: together, conferring on the decisions is so funny lool

haha :tongue: at least you're safe :hugs:
hehehe :innocent:
Original post by Mr Luva lova
I have to say your username goes perfectly with your profile pic.

Shows that big man aren't afraid to admit that they love a fairy cupcake.

EDIT: Shows you are in touch with your feminine side.:flutter:

your username is pretty unqiue too, now you need to choose a good profile pic to match it :lol:

hahaha

Latest