The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chra_
****ing hell w h y. I've been waiting for almost 5 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before.

The average was 21 to any of yous worrying so I'm sure yous will have passed.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panic.

Best of luck to you all
Nooo I don't think I can wait until five PM. :frown:

Good Luck xx
Original post by pinksmartie1
Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before lol.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panick.

Best of luck to you all

Wow congrats. Which uni gave you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys.

I just got mines too.
24 out of 42. But I am very pleased with that considering I was scoring around 8/9 the night before.

I received an unconditional from my only LNAT uni and that's with 24 so please don't panic.

Best of luck to you all

Well done! May I ask how you know the average is 21?
Original post by Michael_Fishy
Wow congrats. Which uni gave you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was lucky enough to receive 5 unconditionals for law but Glasgow was the only one that required the LNAT!

Have you heard back yet?
Original post by Gabriella72
Well done! May I ask how you know the average is 21?

Thank you :smile:
The email tells you your score out of 42 then goes "To set this in context, the average score is 21 out of 42."
I was lucky enough to receive 5 unconditionals for law but Glasgow was the only one that required the LNAT!

Have you heard back yet?

Not yet. The wait is now killing me. Did you apply already having your results; or was you application so exceptional that all your unis loved you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got my results :smile:
Thank you :smile:
The email tells you your score out of 42 then goes "To set this in context, the average score is 21 out of 42."

Ah okay, thank you so much! And seriously well done for the unconditionals!
Hi guys.

I just got mines too.

Best of luck to you all

I got 23, I'm also pleased considering I was convinced I'd failed it 😂 I've heard of people getting below the average and still getting into their LNAT unis so nobody should worry :smile:
aaaah finding out some people have their results is making me anxious! i really don't want to be one of the last ones to get it:s-smilie:
i got 26!! Was surprised by such a low average TBH!!
I got 24. Not the 32 I was hoping for but that was always wishful thinking. I don't think it'll be enough to get me into UCL or Durham, just gotta hold out hope it may get me into KCL :/
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I got 24. Not the 32 I was hoping for but that was always wishful thinking. I don't think it'll be enough to get me into UCL or Durham, just gotta hold out hope it may get me into KCL :/

A friend got into Durham this year with a 23 so I wouldn't worry too much :smile: hope is still alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, not really sure how it works but is 29 a good score? Only reason I ask is because I'm still waiting to hear back from my LNAT uni. Hope yous all did well :smile:
HAHAAH this is hilarious!!
I have offers from all 5 unis I applied to but only got 22/42 xDDDDD

I know I'm meant to be upset BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING idk why LMAO
Original post by member0712
Hi guys, not really sure how it works but is 29 a good score? Only reason I ask is because I'm still waiting to hear back from my LNAT uni. Hope yous all did well :smile:

thats an incredible score anyway, but consider also that the average this year was quite a bit lower than usual, so well done!!
I got 26, pretty happy to be honest😊 I've recieved an offer from Durham but still waiting to hear back from Bristol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wolfmoon88
A friend got into Durham this year with a 23 so I wouldn't worry too much :smile: hope is still alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the issue for me is the LNAT was meant to pull up a relativly weak application - Only 4A-A* at GCSE, AABCE at AS. Ah well. Just have to take it as it comes, there's hope but i'm not holding out much :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending