The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Oh my god I got 32!! :biggrin: wtf, I wasn't expecting such a good score. I should've applied to Oxford lol!
Congrats everyone, it must've been a hard test this year because the average last year was like 23, and previous years have seen averages continue on an upward trend rather than a downward one. :smile:
32 - really should have applied to more LNAT unis haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gold-Confetti
Oh my god I got 32!! :biggrin: wtf, I wasn't expecting such a good score. I should've applied to Oxford lol!
Congrats everyone, it must've been a hard test this year because the average last year was like 23, and previous years have seen averages continue on an upward trend rather than a downward one. :smile:

Well done omg jealous
Original post by Gold-Confetti

Snap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
Original post by j022y
Got 25 in LNAT and offers from Bristol, Leeds, Cardiff... Still waiting on King's but applying for Law with French (law) so slightly different!

Bristol said they used LNAT for 25% of judgement but no comment of what they prefer.. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oo ok! Thanks & congrats on your score and offers from all your uni!
I got 28, which I know isnt tooooo bad but I still haven't heard from UCL and Kings, although hopefully this is just because I an a mature student and have an unusual qualification!
Well done everyone
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I got 24. Not the 32 I was hoping for but that was always wishful thinking. I don't think it'll be enough to get me into UCL or Durham, just gotta hold out hope it may get me into KCL :/

I got 24 as well and got an offer from UCL, don't worry~
Reply 448
Original post by christy98
For those interested in Bristol - my friend got in with a 17.

I see, let me not lose hope D;
Original post by Daruto
I wonder which Bristol is more interested in, Multiple Choice or Essay? Hmm.

i was wondering this so a while ago i sent them a freedom of information request with a few questions and they told me the following about how they use it:

How is the essay portion of the LNAT considered, e.g. is it given a score?
The essay is marked independently of the rest of the application, and is awarded a score of 0, 25, 50, 75 or 100.

How is each portion of the LNAT weighted? Or is each side considered equally?The exam score counts towards 60% of the total LNAT mark, and the essay score 40%.
(edited 7 years ago)

Thank you so much! I probably did not get in with 21 but this has made me feel better regardless xx
Reply 451
Original post by ellvanilla
I got 24 as well and got an offer from UCL, don't worry~

I got 24 as well and still waiting on UCL, when did you get your offer?
Original post by Ray04
I got 24 as well and still waiting on UCL, when did you get your offer?

I applied around the 15th of December and got my offer January 20th.
Is 24 too low for kings?
Reply 454
Original post by ellvanilla
I applied around the 15th of December and got my offer January 20th.

I applied early November and still waiting on UCL & Nottingham, got offers from Kings, Durham & Queen Mary though. Hoping to firm UCL If they give an offer. Congrats on your offer though!
Original post by gab6723
Is 24 too low for kings?

I got 25 and got into Kings; see my 'About Me' for the rest of my academics.
Original post by gab6723
Is 24 too low for kings?

I got 24 and got an offer from KCL :smile:
Original post by Jasaron
I got 25 and got into Kings; see my 'About Me' for the rest of my academics.

I'm predicted A* AA in English, history and law but GCSEs I only got A*A*AAAABBBCC, does this weaken my application alongside the 24 score?
I got a 25, and have received offers from both Bristol and King's! Just waiting for UCL right now!
I got 26 and received offers from Bristol, Durham and Nottingham!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending