The Student Room Group

Why is your ex an ex?

Share your stories on why your ex is now an ex. Did they cheat? Did things not work out?

I've just got off the back of a conversation about exes and thought I'd make a thread about it.

To forever single people: Hello, let's chat :smile:

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

prioritised friends over me!!
Cos she didn't blow me at the bus stop :frown:
Cheated on me sooooo yeahhhhhh :/
Error 404: Ex not found.
We were not sexually compatible and our relationship became strained because of it. In the end we both decided we weren't right for each other.
He slept with a girl at a party and didn't tell me about it. Found out when he was drunk off his tits and called me thinking i was the girl he slept with telling me 'how much fun it was and how we should do it again' smh.
Reply 7
I got bored tbh :redface:
trust, too big for her apparently :proud:
The only 'ex' TSRians get is the x button at the top of their browser window.
Because she's gay. We're completely amicable - as close (as friends) as we ever were, but we're just not a couple any more.

My first girlfriend became an ex because she was mentally unstable and initially broke up with me for attention (at her own admission).

My second girlfriend broke up with my because she was a **** and didn't want to be in a long-distance relationship that meant she wouldn't get sex as often as either as we both wanted.
Original post by retro_turtles
He slept with a girl at a party and didn't tell me about it. Found out when he was drunk off his tits and called me thinking i was the girl he slept with telling me 'how much fun it was and how we should do it again' smh.

Holy **** what a train wreck.
Reply 12

omg thats awful :frown: at least you found out about it!!
Original post by UWS
Share your stories on why your ex is now an ex. Did they cheat? Did things not work out?

I've just got off the back of a conversation about exes and thought I'd make a thread about it.

To forever single people: Hello, let's chat :smile:

Discuss.

Idk y
DEAD
Original post by Google22
Holy **** what a train wreck.

It was pretty funny now i think about it

Original post by Kiimii
omg thats awful :frown: at least you found out about it!!

Yeah thank god, tbh i probably would've stayed if i didn't know.
Reply 16
I forgot this site was full of lonely virgins.
x

Hej that hejjing hejjer
After almost 17 years together, 3 of which we were married . . . she decided she didn't feel the same . . . and then had an ongoing affair . . . which she eventually told me about . . . having rolled in drunk at 2am on a Sunday morning . . .

I have a lovely new girlfriend now :colondollar:
Original post by homeland.lsw
Hej that hejjing hejjer

Only hej can save hej ass now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending