The Student Room Group

is it too late?

HELLO FRANDS

I'm starting over again. Hopefully it's not too late. I'm not sure what possessed me to do this but here I am. I doubt anyone will see this, but I refuse to write in a way that seems like I'm talking to myself. I haven't hit rock bottom. Yet.

I'm currently in Year 11 and this is my personal journey to my GCSEs and hopefully to Not Getting Disowned.

SUBJECTS: (i regret ;-:wink:
English Lit [AQA]
English Lang [AQA]
Maths [AQA]
Biology [AQA]
Chemistry [AQA]
Physics [AQA]
R.P.E [OCR]
Fine Art [AQA]
French [EDEXCEL] (why did i take this what have i done i want to kms)
History [OCR]
Additional Maths [OCR] (we just started this + it's a rabbit hole of doom and despair)

YEAR 10 GRADES//WHAT I WANT:

Spoiler

LASTLY:
I'd love hear about anyone else doing their GCSEs this year and what your subjects are. Come, we can rant together <3

AND DON'T PROCRASTINATE GUYS. DON'T BE LIKE ME.

16/02/2017

STUFF

>>>B3/C3/P3 exams coming up after half term
Did a C3 past paper; terrible score. Go over C3 4.1
Nearly completed B3. Complete notes after final lessons and do a past paper.
Gone over P3 material. Do a past paper.

>>>French oral
JUST! START! IT! ffs

>>>Art
Did nothing. Complete two full scale paintings, stick in primary and exp with acrylics?

>>>Additional Maths
Finished off a few qs. Start next section.
(edited 7 years ago)
How do you get 9/8 in maths thats soooooooo good im flopping and need 6 :eek::erm:
under 3 months left aswell :dong:
Original post by Misaki24
under 3 months left aswell :dong:

:frown: ugh this is going to be hell anD NOO BRO you got this, 3 months is will be more than enough for you to get a 6 (or more :wink:)))) i got chu fam <3 If you need help just ask tho I have to be honest, I feel like my grade was a fluke bc i'm actually did worse in my "mock" mock paper :'( cri. Need to step up my game for the real mocks

Spoiler

Original post by airportsh8me
:frown: ugh this is going to be hell anD NOO BRO you got this, 3 months is will be more than enough for you to get a 6 (or more :wink:)))) i got chu fam <3 If you need help just ask tho I have to be honest, I feel like my grade was a fluke bc i'm actually did worse in my "mock" mock paper :'( cri. Need to step up my game for the real mocks

Spoiler

Safeeeeeeeeee g :smile: and trusttt, i got U in my mocks fam likeee bruh this new spec is just not for me. If theres anything i do need help on tho, its just maths as a whole :'( calm in class but flop exams and no idea why-Where do u revise maths frm??? glad someone heard me out; u da g :five:

HELLO FRANDS! STUDY RESOURCE!

https://studywise.co.uk/gcse-revision/

Thought I'd share this in case someone hasn't found it before. It includes resources for Science as well as individual Triple Science, Eng lit+lang, MFLs and humanities. Feel free to check it out :biggrin:
Safeeeeeeeeee g :smile: and trusttt, i got U in my mocks fam likeee bruh this new spec is just not for me. If theres anything i do need help on tho, its just maths as a whole :'( calm in class but flop exams and no idea why-Where do u revise maths frm??? glad someone heard me out; u da g :five:

we got a roadman up in here :wink: the new spec is kicking our ass tbh gotta cram 3 years into 2 smh. Mostly just in class but our school told us to use CGP books and they're p good get them if you dont have them yet and do a ton of past papers
Original post by airportsh8me
we got a roadman up in here :wink: the new spec is kicking our ass tbh gotta cram 3 years into 2 smh. Mostly just in class but our school told us to use CGP books and they're p good get them if you dont have them yet and do a ton of past papers

im acctually a girl uno LOOL :') but still a g :smile: ikrrrrr. and thank u i have them but not the workbook might aswell get that now
im acctually a girl uno LOOL :':wink: but still a g :smile: ikrrrrr. and thank u i have them but not the workbook might aswell get that now

lmaoo ok roadgal you the real g :wink:

17/02/2017

I'm a lazy piece of ****. Did practically nothing today smh. Tomorrow's another day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending