The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by simone0110
Did you call them? I am desperat to hear why they take so long :biggrin:

Feeling a bit too chicken today, will try tomorrow morning (when I'll not be awake enough to be scared). Were you invited to the visiting day?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Received an unconditional for Economics at St.Andrews on Monday! :smile:
Original post by Econhopeful17
Thanks 😊 ! We are both waiting - still! Although they said we would hear this week or def next so not long now. Am not overly worried as seems offer unlikely even with high grades. So trying not to gnaw my nails to the bone meantime 😂

Wait bro. You said unlikely? Losing hope? And what is the reason for such pessimistic thinking? Don't be like that.
Original post by Mikhail1710
Wait bro. You said unlikely? Losing hope? And what is the reason for such pessimistic thinking? Don't be like that.

Am thinking it's a rejection as offers already gone out on Monday to Scottish students. So usual script tends to then be that they are followed up by rejections! But hey am not weeping into my tissues just yet! I am just kinda fed up thinking will be taking my 3rd choice is all. Despite top grades and thinking why did I work so hard... That's all... 😔
Am thinking it's a rejection as offers already gone out on Monday to Scottish students. So usual script tends to then be that they are followed up by rejections! But hey am not weeping into my tissues just yet! I am just kinda fed up thinking will be taking my 3rd choice is all. Despite top grades and thinking why did I work so hard... That's all... 😔

Exactly what I'm thinking. I genuinely just want to know if it's a yes or no so I can get over it.

Chill out broo... You work hard, You will definitely do well. You are talking specifically about MA Econ right? All the best.
Do you know about MA Econ in University of Edinburgh? I mean when the offers were given or not etc..

Thanks man. Cheers.
Original post by andreivp1
Exactly what I'm thinking. I genuinely just want to know if it's a yes or no so I can get over it.

You summed it up perfectly! Exactly as yes or a no and let us stop the anxiety and endless refreshing Ucas 🙂
Original post by Mikhail1710
Chill out broo... You work hard, You will definitely do well. You are talking specifically about MA Econ right? All the best.
Do you know about MA Econ in University of Edinburgh? I mean when the offers were given or not etc..

Thanks man. Cheers.

Good advice! 😊 Yes am referring to economics offers at SA. I haven't seen any for E as yet.. then I really will weep! 😳
Okay for those curious- from the StA group chat the only people that haven't recieved offers yet (i think) are:

Languages
Maths
Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J-Winter
Okay for those curious- from the StA group chat the only people that haven't recieved offers yet (i think) are:

Languages
Maths
Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this group chat purely for those who have received offers? I applied twice for International Relations and Modern History and then just Modern History. Not feeling very hopeful now....

Languages
Maths
Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer for psychology, I'm a RUK applicant by the way
@ninasalvatore well done! did the offer come via UCAS or the portal first; also will you be firming?
Original post by soccermom39
@ninasalvatore well done! did the offer come via UCAS or the portal first; also will you be firming?

Thank You! The offer came through UCAS first and in regards to firming, that's a little more of a complicated decision for me due to moving away etc but we'll see.

Languages
Maths
Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile

From which pools?
Original post by ninasalvatore
Received an unconditional for Economics at St.Andrews on Monday! :smile:

Well done!! 🙌🏻 Which pool are you if u don't mind sharing? Guessing Scots as unconditional?
Not for offer holders only ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just find me on facebook "joe winter" and send me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone received history offers or rejections yet?

Languages
Maths
Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mates have had maths offers since November x
Well done!! 🙌🏻 Which pool are you if u don't mind sharing? Guessing Scots as unconditional?

Thank you! And not at all, Scottish is right :smile: best of luck to you, I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending