The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford university

Hi,
Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennie1997123
Hi,
Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.

Well I have an interview coming up, so possibly me :tongue: What did you apply for?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Well I have an interview coming up, so possibly me :tongue: What did you apply for?

Ahh good luck, adult nursing, what about you?
Ahh good luck, adult nursing, what about you?

Very nice, congratulations! I'm going for animation :smile:
Very nice, congratulations! I'm going for animation :smile:

Very nice, when's your interview?
Very nice, when's your interview?

On the 22nd :smile:
On the 22nd :smile:

Let me know how you get on!
Me! Theyre my firm choice for biomedical science and i just booked my accomodation at peel park!
Reply 8
I have applied but waiting to hear back! I applied 6th Jan, it's making me nervous that I haven't heard back yet.
Original post by BeccAhhh
Me! Theyre my firm choice for biomedical science and i just booked my accomodation at peel park!

Ah that's so good! I don't know when to book my accomodation, I'm going to an applicant day in march so I think I'm going to do it after that
Original post by em1123
I have applied but waiting to hear back! I applied 6th Jan, it's making me nervous that I haven't heard back yet.

It took them about 3 weeks to get back to me 😬
Reply 11

Oh wow, don't know why it's taking so long then :/ I think I may contact them!
Reply 12

If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades and experience? And when did you apply? It doesn't look good that I haven't heard back yet, I meet the entry requirements and have good experienc so can't see why it would take them this long x
Reply 13
I've got a conditional offer to start adult nursing in sept! As long as i get the grades its my number 1 choice. Do you have any idea about the timetable ? x
Original post by Paigemc
I've got a conditional offer to start adult nursing in sept! As long as i get the grades its my number 1 choice. Do you have any idea about the timetable ? x

Me too! I'm not too sure about the timetable are you going to the applicant day on the 22nd march? X
Original post by em1123
If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades and experience? And when did you apply? It doesn't look good that I haven't heard back yet, I meet the entry requirements and have good experienc so can't see why it would take them this long x

IM doing btec and I'm predicted ddd, and I applied in October ish, and it might just be because it is busy I was quite early
Reply 16
Me too! I'm not too sure about the timetable are you going to the applicant day on the 22nd march? X

No im going to the april one instead x
Original post by Paigemc
No im going to the april one instead x

Ah that'll be good, what accommodation are you looking at? X
Reply 18
Hi,

I have a conditional offer for Business and Management & I've put Salford as my firm choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everyone, I also have a conditional offer that requires an MSAP in May, I have downloaded the example test paper and at first glance...Ouch! So many people that have posted threads on here are also dreading this exam!! Here's hoping for a Sept 2017 start, accelerated degree in Quantity Surveying!!

Original post by ctuggey
I have a conditional offer for Business and Management & I've put Salford as my firm choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending