The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Universities are really differing in how they're viewing the LNAT - so I really wouldn't worry. I got a rejection from Bristol, yet have an offer from Kings so don't give up hope.
Original post by nataliecolette
Yeah definitely, Glasgow is my first choice :smile: are you?

It was always my first choice but I'm really considering strathclyde now because of the law clinic. Are you just doing law there?
Original post by tac1998
Universities are really differing in how they're viewing the LNAT - so I really wouldn't worry. I got a rejection from Bristol, yet have an offer from Kings so don't give up hope.

Can you tell me what was your LNAT score? :smile:
Just got my results and I got a 19. Haha, received offers from Warwick, Bristol and Durham though. Rejected from LSE but that's cause of my personal statement.

I did the question on if there was a place in public schools for religious studies and I was quite proud of my response, if I do say so myself. :P

Actually thought I might have gotten higher but still pleased. Accepted by UCL, rejected by Durham, still waiting on Bristol
Original post by pinksmartie1
It was always my first choice but I'm really considering strathclyde now because of the law clinic. Are you just doing law there?

I'm the exact same! Have you had your interview for the clinic yet?? I had mine on Wednesday :smile:
Original post by MaxwellSing
Thank you!

I'm applying as an affiliate student at Cambridge (graduate law) so interviews, acceptances etc. will come by end of April/early May for me.

Ohhh ic!! Good luck xx what college are you applying to? My brother applied for Downing (also graduate law) but he didn't do any LNAT/ related assessments despite being an international student as well ^^
Reply 507
A friend of my daughter got 40! How does that even happen!?
I got 30 and was rejected by my only LNAT university so clearly the LNAT isn't as important as some people believe in the application process.
Reply 509
I only got 23 so I'm assuming they either liked my essay or other aspects of my application and as the score was slightly over the national average gave me the benefit of the doubt maybe?
Reply 510
Got 31/42! Am pretty happy with it
Will 29/42 be good enough for Bristol do you think? Predicted AAA with A*AAAAAAAAAC at gcse
Original post by hxrrict
Will 29/42 be good enough for Bristol do you think? Predicted AAA with A*AAAAAAAAAC at gcse

I got 22 and I have an offer from Bristol, you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Cecyl01
I got 22 and I have an offer from Bristol, you'll be fine :smile:

Thanks, that's good to know, it's just the longer I wait the more worrying it gets:colondollar:
Original post by gab6723
Thanks and got an offer now!!😊

Congratulations!
Original post by pinksmartie1

Strathclyde was my first choice at first but I went to the Glasgow open day and changed my mind, I'm doing law and politics
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Ohhh ic!! Good luck xx what college are you applying to? My brother applied for Downing (also graduate law) but he didn't do any LNAT/ related assessments despite being an international student as well ^^

Thanks! Hughes Hall, as they were the only college accepting affiliate applications in the second round of admissions.
Original post by MaxwellSing
Thanks! Hughes Hall, as they were the only college accepting affiliate applications in the second round of admissions.

How have you found the affiliated application process? I'm thinking of doing it in a few years time (hence doing the LNAT this year, think we scored the same!), but a little put off by the cost. What made you choose the Cambridge course over the Oxford course? Did you think the interviews and general application standards were noticeably harder than for first time undergrads?
Got 29. Not too shabby, on the lower end of what I was getting on practice tests but hard to complain since I got offers. Seems like it was a tougher test this year!
Reply 519
February is nearly over and has anyone heard from bristol yet? - :/ :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending