The Student Room Group

uclan ODP

Has anyone else applied for ODP at UCLAN starting September 2017?
Reply 1
Original post by Emma 2i
Has anyone else applied for ODP at UCLAN starting September 2017?

Me! Although it isnt my first choice. I have an interview at uclan tomorrow.
Reply 2
Original post by R19an
Me! Although it isnt my first choice. I have an interview at uclan tomorrow.

Did you apply early? I'm still waiting on an interview. Hope it went well! Anything you could tell me about the process would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Emma 2i
Did you apply early? I'm still waiting on an interview. Hope it went well! Anything you could tell me about the process would be much appreciated :smile:

Not too early, around about mid-November.

And it went ok, I was pretty nervous but still felt as though I sold myself quite well.

We watched 2 videos on 2 different scenarios and basically gave our opinion on them (really simple)

There was a short maths test and writing task, nothing too complicated. And finally, there was individual interviews in front of a panel of 3 which was pretty daunting but the questions were fairly straightforward.

Hope you hear something soon and good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by R19an
Not too early, around about mid-November.

And it went ok, I was pretty nervous but still felt as though I sold myself quite well.

We watched 2 videos on 2 different scenarios and basically gave our opinion on them (really simple)

There was a short maths test and writing task, nothing too complicated. And finally, there was individual interviews in front of a panel of 3 which was pretty daunting but the questions were fairly straightforward.

Hope you hear something soon and good luck!

Thank you. Finally got a date for my interview, have you heard back from UCLAN yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Emma 2i
Thank you. Finally got a date for my interview, have you heard back from UCLAN yet?

Hi, that's good to hear, good luck!

And I got an offer from UCLAN a few weeks ago but I really don't want to move away from home. I've got an interview for my first choice in a few weeks so I really hope I get in there.

Anyways, all the best for your interview and let me know what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by R19an
Hi, that's good to hear, good luck!

And I got an offer from UCLAN a few weeks ago but I really don't want to move away from home. I've got an interview for my first choice in a few weeks so I really hope I get in there.

Anyways, all the best for your interview and let me know what happens!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's brilliant! Did it take long for them to get back to you?
Best of luck for your other interview!
Reply 7
Original post by Emma 2i
That's brilliant! Did it take long for them to get back to you?
Best of luck for your other interview!

Thank you! And it was exactly a week after the interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest