The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London college of fashion application 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I've got two interviews this month! One for BA (Hons) Fashion Public Relations and Communication and one for BA Hons Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by paige458
I have been thinking about calling 😕 What number did you use?? I haven't been able to find anyone else that's doing fashion photography, you ask and people just don't seem to want to answer 😅😅
Also Congrats on your invite!! I hope everything goes well for you

Definitely call! The number for lcf is 020 7514 7400.
Yeah I know the feeling. I asked loads in threads if people have heard back and I only know a few who have had a response but loads more just have stopped messaging aha.
Thank you! I'm very nervous but I am hopeful
Let us know what they say when you give them a call!
Original post by Kagiaa
Yeah I know the feeling. I asked loads in threads if people have heard back and I only know a few who have had a response but loads more just have stopped messaging aha.

What did you say when you called them? xxx
Reply 83
Original post by ritahayworth
What did you say when you called them? xxx

I told them my situation. It was just a receptionist so she put me straight to admissions and they are the people you need to speak to.
I said that I sent my mini portfolio back in December and it's a week till the interviews so I wanted to see what was going on.
The receptionist just told me she'll put me to admissions and I asked them when will interviews be given out to the course I was applying to. They told me they I should expect an answer back by the end of the week and that was that.
She was right as the next day on the Friday I got an email from ucas with my interview!
Reply 84
Original post by taylortt
I've got two interviews this month! One for BA (Hons) Fashion Public Relations and Communication and one for BA Hons Fashion Visual Merchandising and Branding :smile:

Well done!!
When do you have them?
I have my interview on the 23rd at a venue called rich mix.
Anyone else got their interview there?
Reply 85
Original post by Kagiaa
Well done!!
When do you have them?

I'm going to the Richmix too!
I will do. What did you apply for?? And from Northamptonshire

I applied for Fashion design management.
still no news on the interview results. This dilemma just keeps you wondering.
Reply 87
Original post by eveanna
I'm going to the Richmix too!

Ahh cool!
And I meant to put the 22nd haha. Next Wednesday.
When is your interview?
Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.
Reply 88
Original post by Kagiaa
Ahh cool!
And I meant to put the 22nd haha. Next Wednesday.
When is your interview?
Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

Getting so close now, mines the 21st! I hope there's directions when we're there, the place looks big! Good luck too!
Reply 89
Original post by Kagiaa
Well done!!
When do you have them?

I've got my interview for the PR course at the Rich Mix venue on the 23rd!
And my interview for VM is on the 27th at the John Princes Street location.
Reply 90
Original post by eveanna
Getting so close now, mines the 21st! I hope there's directions when we're there, the place looks big! Good luck too!

Ikr! I'm trying to get tons of work done ready for it!
Yeah I hope so too haha. Does it? I have only seen a couple of photos.
Thank you! You'll have to tell us all how the interview went and what they asked! What course did you apply for?
Reply 91
Original post by taylortt
I've got my interview for the PR course at the Rich Mix venue on the 23rd!
And my interview for VM is on the 27th at the John Princes Street location.

Ah good luck!
Reply 92
Original post by Kagiaa
Ah good luck!

Thank you! Best of luck to you too! :smile:
Reply 93
Have anyone applied for MA Fashion Retail Management? Any feedback from LCF so far?
Reply 94
Original post by Kagiaa

I called them and she said that they might still be reviewing applications and that they can't fit them all in one week so I might here something the next week. So I'll have wait and see.

I hope it all goes well, and I'm sure it will!
Reply 95
Original post by Kagiaa
Ikr! I'm trying to get tons of work done ready for it!
Yeah I hope so too haha. Does it? I have only seen a couple of photos.
Thank you! You'll have to tell us all how the interview went and what they asked! What course did you apply for?

Same! I think I have everything organised but doesn't stop the worry haha. I will do! I've applied for Fashion Photography :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by eveanna
Same! I think I have everything organised but doesn't stop the worry haha. I will do! I've applied for Fashion Photography :smile:

You applied for fashion photography?? So did I, when did you get your email about an interview
Reply 97
You applied for fashion photography?? So did I, when did you get your email about an interview

I received the invite on the 7th Feb, I did however send in my online portfolio like the day after they asked for it. I guess they do these things in batches? Didn't realise they maybe over flowing to the next week! Good luck!
Reply 98
Original post by eveanna
I received the invite on the 7th Feb, I did however send in my online portfolio like the day after they asked for it. I guess they do these things in batches? Didn't realise they maybe over flowing to the next week! Good luck!

I didn't know there was a second week. All I knew about was all interviews would be in the week 20th to the 24th but they may have changed that for some courses due to popularity maybe.
Reply 99
Original post by eveanna

i honestly thought they all took place during next week but we'll have to see i guess. Kind of hoping for the best right now. Good luck for you interview!

Quick Reply