The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
PRSOM :frown:

Thanks deary :hugs:

You'll be happy to know I had some Irn Bru earlier :colondollar: that deffo perked me up :tongue:

It's ok :cube:
Ah now I want Irn Bru :colondollar:
:jumphug:
proud of myself ngl :getmecoat:
Been in bed feeling depressed all day. Went to sainsburys with H and spent the whole time trying to hold back tears. Now I'm back in bed and can't help but cry. I don't really want to live my life. I could write down all the things that are making me so sad but I don't know where to start and I can't really be bothered. What I will say is that I miss the guy I dumped the other day, but that could just be because I'm feeling so down about things and I'm just latching onto someone. I don't know. I just don't know.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Been in bed feeling depressed all day. Went to sainsburys with H and spent the whole time trying to hold back tears. Now I'm back in bed and can't help but cry. I don't really want to live my life. I could write down all the things that are making me so sad but I don't know where to start and I can't really be bothered. What I will say is that I miss the guy I dumped the other day, but that could just be because I'm feeling so down about things and I'm just latching onto someone. I don't know. I just don't know.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low.

The Samaritans offer a listening ear 24/7 every day of the year. They are well trained but don't offer advice - simply there to listen and offer emotional support.

Callers do not have to be thinking of taking their own lives.

They have local telephone numbers, a national telephone number, a free number and they also operate an email service and a text service - all of which are easily found on the net.

100% CONFIDENTIAL

Take care x
(edited 7 years ago)
[video]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-02/15/9/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-7402-1487168882-2.gif?output-format=mp4[/video]
Happy and excited :biggrin: my mum finally agreed to let me dip dye my hair :punk:
Really sad about life but I think it's just tiredness :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

I am feeling tired.

From past experiences I realise I get quite emotional when I am sleep-deprived and nowadays avoid making important decisions when I feel that way.

Sleep is really important and tomorrow is another day that has the potential to be brighter on many levels.
Original post by Drez999
I am feeling tired.

From past experiences I realise I get quite emotional when I am sleep-deprived and nowadays avoid making important decisions when I feel that way.

Sleep is really important and tomorrow is another day that has the potential to be brighter on many levels.

Yeah :redface:
I'm going to try sleep Mister Dez :colondollar:
Fingers crossed no nightmares
Have a good evening :goodnight:

Aw Cheese :console: I get very much like this too. Hopefully you'll feel better after a good rest - after all it's the weekend now.
Original post by NiamhM1801
Aw Cheese :console: I get very much like this too. Hopefully you'll feel better after a good rest - after all it's the weekend now.

You know when you want to cry but the tears won't come because you have a headache and you need the hydration :redface:
Ly Niamh, hope this evening was ok for you in the end :cube:
Bis morgen
(See u in the morning) :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
You know when you want to cry but the tears won't come because you have a headache and you need the hydration :redface:
Bid morgen

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

:lovehug:
Bid morgen

Sadly yes :sadnod: drink some water if you can lovely, it'll help
Ly too Cheese, thankfully it did get a bit better :cube:
Bis morgen :tongue:
Bid morgen

Ly lots :cube: x
Original post by cupcakes87
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

:lovehug:

:colondollar:
:lovie: soon

Original post by NiamhM1801
Sadly yes :sadnod: drink some water if you can lovely, it'll help
Ly too Cheese, thankfully it did get a bit better :cube:
Bis morgen :tongue:

Glad to hear thar, yeah I took some ibuprofen with water I hope it helps :redface:
:hugs:
feeling like this avatar is not for me

but then it's cute

but then idk the other one was good

help
irritated
Tired af :mad:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Tired af :mad:

Aww :hugs: :console:
I'm just really tired- the other meaning of tired.

Latest