The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Heriot Watt 2017 students

Anyone planning to study at Heriot Watt 2017? I'm planning to study International Business Management. what about you?
Original post by Popcornlover
Anyone planning to study at Heriot Watt 2017? I'm planning to study International Business Management. what about you?

I'm hoping to study Accountancy and Finance!!
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by lucyymunro
I'm hoping to study Accountancy and Finance!!

That sounds good! I'm still waiting on my other choices but I am pretty sure that I will firm hwu. Is this your first choice as well?
I haven't heard back from HWU but I've received 2 offers from Napier and 1 from RGU. Still waiting on HWU (my no.1 choice) and Aberdeen. It's getting even more nerve-wracking everyday!
I haven't heard back from HWU but I've received 2 offers from Napier and 1 from RGU. Still waiting on HWU (my no.1 choice) and Aberdeen. It's getting even more nerve-wracking everyday!

I got my offer like a week ago I'm sure yours will be soon! Yeah the waiting game is soo annoying. Good luck 😊

Hopefully you will hear back soon Lucy :crossedf: What have you applied for?

- Holly
Reply 6
I've also applied for International Business Management at HW. I don't intend to officially firm the choice until after the Applicant Day, but I am planning to make it my first choice out of all five of the Universities I have offers from.
Reply 7

i have been accepted to the PhD program in Chemistry :smile:
I'm for Psychology (applied) :biggrin: Either going to choose HW or Stirling. Not sure yet. I'm going to the applicant day on the 29th of March at HW :smile:
Original post by hendo315
I've also applied for International Business Management at HW. I don't intend to officially firm the choice until after the Applicant Day, but I am planning to make it my first choice out of all five of the Universities I have offers from.

Original post by cookiechristina
I'm for Psychology (applied) :biggrin: Either going to choose HW or Stirling. Not sure yet. I'm going to the applicant day on the 29th of March at HW :smile:

See you when you are on campus!! Any questions before you get here just ask :smile:

Keir
Original post by bemanos
i have been accepted to the PhD program in Chemistry :smile:

Congrats!!!:banana:

If you have any questions about the uni let me know :smile:

Cheers,
Keir
Reply 11
Has anyone gotten an offer for International Business? I'm still waiting :frown:
Original post by Chaira
Has anyone gotten an offer for International Business? I'm still waiting :frown:

Yeah I got mines in February! Yours will be soon hopefully not much wait.
Reply 13

going to be studying Msc in Petroleum Geoscience!
Hey guys, I'm firming Heriot-Watt to study pharmaceutical chemistry. A few of my other friends have joined Facebook group chats for offer holders of other universities, and I was wondering if anyone would be up for starting one for Heriot?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by dan99harris
Hey guys, I'm firming Heriot-Watt to study pharmaceutical chemistry. A few of my other friends have joined Facebook group chats for offer holders of other universities, and I was wondering if anyone would be up for starting one for Heriot?

That sounds like a great idea! Theres already a freshers 2017-18 group but i'm not sure if that group has many discussions regarding the uni or whether its just organising freshers.
I guess if I joined then we could always just ask people if they wanted to form another one for non-freshers stuff, are you part of that chat?
Reply 17
Original post by dan99harris
I guess if I joined then we could always just ask people if they wanted to form another one for non-freshers stuff, are you part of that chat?

I've been looking lately, there's a large group for 2017-18 freshers but I think that was a group for last year and has just been renamed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Same here, doing the same course 🙋🏻
Reply 19

hey lucyymunro!

I am studying Translation and Interpreting and im on my 2nd year. I hope you have gotten your offer already! But if that is not the case or you're not sure you meet the requirements, I recommend phoning for clearing.

Heriot Watt is worth the call! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest