The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
Habibti, really? You like Ttingtox :rofl:

yes :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
The way he trolls makes me wet
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'm guessing the candid thing might cause more problems at times, or?

Saying that doesn't make it any less true. :console:

Dang.. :console: It's bad enough when people I liked talking to on TSR suddenly leave. :moon:

Hmm, not really. I suppose it could for some people, but my issues were different - I'll PM soon enough okay. :hand:

That's a very Hydeman-esque retort. My chicken is all grown up. :cry2:

Ah. You don't like talking to me, do you? I may have some bad news (no, it's not about the farm your older fowl friends went to forever). :ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
Hmm, not really. I suppose it could for some people, but my issues were different - I'll PM soon enough okay. :hand:

That's a very Hydeman-esque retort. My chicken is all grown up. :cry2:

Ah. You don't like talking to me, do you? I may have some bad news (no, it's not about the farm your older fowl friends went to forever). :ninja:

Spoiler

That's fine, you can take your time. :yep:

Spoiler

The height of grown-up-ness is when I use Hydeman-esque retorts of all things? :hand:

Of course not. That's definitely the reason why you just got quoted by me. :innocent: And Hydeman........ what did you do? :hmmm:
That's fine, you can take your time. :yep:

Spoiler

The height of grown-up-ness is when I use Hydeman-esque retorts of all things? :hand:

Of course not. That's definitely the reason why you just got quoted by me. :innocent: And Hydeman........ what did you do? :hmmm:

I shall pencil it in now! :work:

Well, not any old Hydeman-esque retort. Just ones like that - I'm pretty sure I've used it in an argument before. Arguing is a very grown-up thing to do. :yep:

Spoiler

What, to your fowl friends? I just sent them to a your Uncle Bernie's farm in Vermont. They're having the time of their lives - the finest chicken feed, freedom to cross roads without being asked why, what have you. Don't worry, you'll join them when you're bigger older. :smile: Promise. :smile:

I never break my promises. :smile:

:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
I shall pencil it in now! :work:

Well, not any old Hydeman-esque retort. Just ones like that - I'm pretty sure I've used it in an argument before. Arguing is a very grown-up thing to do. :yep:

Spoiler

What, to your fowl friends? I just sent them to a your Uncle Bernie's farm in Vermont. They're having the time of their lives - the finest chicken feed, freedom to cross roads without being asked why, what have you. Don't worry, you'll join them when you're bigger older. :smile: Promise. :smile:

I never break my promises. :smile:

:smile:

Are you suggesting that I meticulously went through every debate thread you've been in and copied that retort off you? :cry2:

Ah yes, it ranks right up there with tantrums and fights. :teehee:

Spoiler

Oh, to be a naïve chicken again. :moon:
Are you suggesting that I meticulously went through every debate thread you've been in and copied that retort off you? :cry2:

Ah yes, it ranks right up there with tantrums and fights. :teehee:

Spoiler

Oh, to be a naïve chicken again. :moon:

Obviously not - I doubt I was the first (or even the thousandth) person ever to use that. It just sounded like something I'd say. :tongue:

Oi! None of that sass out of you. :naughty:

Spoiler

Yeah, I miss being innocent too. I'm also quite nostalgic about years past more generally. The 2000s were a much simpler time. :moon:
Original post by Hydeman
Obviously not - I doubt I was the first (or even the thousandth) person ever to use that. It just sounded like something I'd say. :tongue:

Oi! None of that sass out of you. :naughty:

Spoiler

Yeah, I miss being innocent too. I'm also quite nostalgic about years past more generally. The 2000s were a much simpler time. :moon:

It actually is, to be honest. :rofl:

You can't tell me what to do. :u:

Spoiler

As opposed to being nostalgic about the future? :colone: Yeah, they were. :moon: All I had to worry about was when I could have food. :emo:
You can't tell me what to do. :u:

Spoiler

As opposed to being nostalgic about the future? :colone: Yeah, they were. :moon: All I had to worry about was when I could have food. :emo:

Bad chicken. :unimpressed: As long as you're on my farm, you'll live by my rules - or we'll have to arrange to have you moved to Uncle Bernie's special farm. Forever. Until the next time we're invited for dinner at his place, anyway. :flute:

Spoiler

Ah, I'm so old and frail now that I'm being grammar Nazied by a chicken. If only I knew it'd come to this... :moon:
Original post by Hydeman
Bad chicken. :unimpressed: As long as you're on my farm, you'll live by my rules - or we'll have to arrange to have you moved to Uncle Bernie's special farm. Forever. Until the next time we're invited for dinner at his place, anyway. :flute:

Spoiler

Ah, I'm so old and frail now that I'm being grammar Nazied by a chicken. If only I knew it'd come to this... :moon:

I'm just a poor little chicken. :emo: What did I ever do to deserve these threats? :cry2:

Spoiler

:colone:
I'm just a poor little chicken. :emo: What did I ever do to deserve these threats? :cry2:

Spoiler

:colone:

You defied my authority. :naughty:
Also, I'm hungry. :flute:

Spoiler

Anyway. How've you been, chicken? It's been a while. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
You defied my authority. :naughty:
Also, I'm hungry. :flute:

Spoiler

Anyway. How've you been, chicken? It's been a while. :tongue:

I wasn't even told you had authority over me, okay? :hide:

Spoiler

I've been pretty good, just busy. You?
@Hydeman

Was it brightness or shining light or something? Username of your crush?
Aww serah. I'm cuter than him.

I'm sorry tis late. Im bored af.
Ofc I am. Would update it but my phone's front camera is pretty sh!t.
I wasn't even told you had authority over me, okay? :hide:

Spoiler

I've been pretty good, just busy. You?

It was implied. :hand: No matter, now you know. No excuses henceforth. :colone:

Spoiler

Alright as well. Why are you up this late? :hmmm:

Original post by Cherub012
@Hydeman

Was it brightness or shining light or something? Username of your crush?

No. Why? :ninjagirl:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

**** i forgot her name. You know who im talking about though right? Shes inactive atm.
Original post by Hydeman

I think I know
Original post by Cherub012
**** i forgot her name. You know who im talking about though right? Shes inactive atm.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know. It wasn't her.
Who are you, though? :hmmmm2:
Original post by Hydeman
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know. It wasn't her.
Who are you, though? :hmmmm2:

ok.

A very bored, got nothing better to do @Cherub012 :h:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Oh. :emo:

Spoiler

Oh um I can't remember? :colondollar: Probably procrastinating doing homework tbh. :innocent: Why were you? :hmmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending