The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Modern Languages Applicants/Offer Holders 2017

Hey, just wanted to know who has received an offer for Modern Languages at Nottingham? If so, which languages and what's the offer?

Want to get to know a few people who are thinking of putting it as a firm or insurance! So nervous about Uni :':wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey! I have an unconditional offer for Beginners Spanish and History. What have you applied for? 😊
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Got an offer for English and French!
I'm applying for Spanish and Contemporary Chinese Studies :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Got an offer for English and French!

that's great! Mine's french and german so we might see each other on the French course! :biggrin: is it your firm choice?
Reply 5
Original post by Still-Thinking
Hey! I have an unconditional offer for Beginners Spanish and History. What have you applied for? 😊

Ahhh, French and German! Not the same but we'll be in similar buildings right? I'm so nervous!
Reply 6
Original post by Gigi2612SMILE
I'm applying for Spanish and Contemporary Chinese Studies :biggrin:

oooo, the person above said they were doing Spanish! Chinese Studies sound pretty cool, I'm doing French and German :smile:
Original post by Study_rose
that's great! Mine's french and german so we might see each other on the French course! :biggrin: is it your firm choice?

Yaaaas I'm beginners French though! I did it at GCSE and couldn't do it at A level because nobody else was doing it. And yes Nottingham is my firm! I need all Bs and then I am innnnn.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Hi everyone :smile: I'm doing Modern Languages with Business (French and Beginner's Spanish) my offer was ABB and I have firmed :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending