Its merely a style difference...

(And my style best. To gulag with you)
Original post by wolfmoon88
Then what's shiz?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just hate the atmosphere.
Original post by physicsmaths

That's the smoke from all the £20 notes being burnt.
Original post by physicsmaths

wait nvm, Homerton is too far away from Cambridge to be affected.
Anyone have an offer from King's ? Also would be interested to see who has an offer for Maths at Kings and Maths in general really . Thanks :smile:
Original post by thatmathsnerd
Anyone have an offer from King's ? Also would be interested to see who has an offer for Maths at Kings and Maths in general really . Thanks :smile:

Well, I'm a mathmo at King's, close enough
Original post by Zacken
Well, I'm a mathmo at King's, close enough

Ah cool :smile: what's it like ? Do you find the workload manageable ?
Ah cool :smile: what's it like ? Do you find the workload manageable ?

It's pretty cool, the workload is definitely manageable, it only gets tough when you get the odd example sheet that's ridiculously tough.
Ah thanks :smile: Yeah I was just having doubts because I have heard a lot about how tough it is (from the Tab) . What is the balance with your social life like ?

I've got an offer from King's. Have you gone on the official fb group? There's a chat for King's offer holders.
I havent heard of that no :smile: can you DM me with a link ?
I havent heard of that no :smile: can you DM me with a link ?

Done, check your PM
Reply 1472
Original post by NeverLucky
Done, check your PM

Could you send me a link as well? Got an offer from King's but I don't remember seeing a group for it.
Original post by L4ker
Could you send me a link as well? Got an offer from King's but I don't remember seeing a group for it.

Yep, done.
Oi oi guess who's just finished his EPQ after 7 months of procrastination followed by a week of hard graft :smile:)))
Original post by _thomasholmes
Oi oi guess who's just finished his EPQ after 7 months of procrastination followed by a week of hard graft :smile:)))

How am I meant to guess that thousands of people take EPQs there must be dozens of males who do it.

What's it on lad?
Original post by Mathemagicien
How am I meant to guess that thousands of people take EPQs there must be dozens of males who do it.

You forgot a comma between "that" and "thousands"
Original post by NeverLucky
You forgot a comma between "that" and "thousands"

thanks iwill fix that

Nice one! My report is finished but the reflections and presentation are nowhere near done 😅

Latest

Trending

Trending