The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Student Accommodation Full?

Apparently for first years it's better to stay in the actual Beckett student accommodation like Carnegie Village and Marsden Hall, but the majority of them are all fully booked? I was told accommodation was only like released a week ago... So why is it full up already? Looking for a studio apartment. Anyone got any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by Ragedarling
Apparently for first years it's better to stay in the actual Beckett student accommodation like Carnegie Village and Marsden Hall, but the majority of them are all fully booked? I was told accommodation was only like released a week ago... So why is it full up already? Looking for a studio apartment. Anyone got any suggestions?

I've booked mill street, heard good things about it. It is an half an hour walk but close to the centre x
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Pl400
I've booked mill street, heard good things about it. It is an half an hour walk but close to the centre x

I saw that too, I went for an app day on Saturday and booked Marden House through iQ. Even though Leeds Beckett rent it out too it's literally the same apartments for cheaper... -_-
Reply 3
Original post by Ragedarling
I saw that too, I went for an app day on Saturday and booked Marden House through iQ. Even though Leeds Beckett rent it out too it's literally the same apartments for cheaper... -_-

That's good then what are you studying?
Reply 4
Get the deluxe room at carlton hill, they're massive and really nice flats. It's also great for meeting people and parties the past few years. I love it here, only 5min walk from uni too
Original post by Pl400

Hey,

Are you still looking for accommodation? If you're looking to stay in private halls, we have a few rooms still available at our Burley Road student village.

The Village is about 15 minutes' away on the bus (20 minutes if you're walking) from the University's campus, and just a 10-minute walk away from the city centre and all of its shops, bars and the train station.

Our rooms are all en-suite and range from single bed rooms to newly refurbished doubles. We also have some exciting Village Life events kicking off in September (free BBQs, movies nights, and lots more) so it will be easy to meet your new neighbours.

Let us know if you have any other questions! You can find more info on our website: https://www.mystudentvillage.com/uk/leeds/burley-road/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending