The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

all im doing is eating chocolate. chocolate biscuits. chocolate cookies. chocolate slab. i feel fat AF but idc :bawling:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm really upset because I have two full tubs of greek yoghurt that both go out of date tomorrow. :frown: I can't eat two full tubs in one day.

I don't think you need to worry.

I have for many years added a good 3+ days to chilled product dates and I am still alive and fit enough to fight another day.

Chill and enjoy at your leisure amigo.
Original post by UWS
Ohhhh I see why you posted that reply now lol, something to do with your new avatar? :hmmmm:

Yes, she's so inspirational :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA3HTOMYV4k
Reply 544
Original post by Eternalflames

Nice! I never knew this was a thing in India, it's great to see people like this speak out! :biggrin:

Original post by Drez999
I don't think you need to worry.

I have for many years added a good 3+ days to chilled product dates and I am still alive and fit enough to fight another day.

Chill and enjoy at your leisure amigo.

Yay omg ty :woo:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Yay omg ty :woo:

You're welcome, enjoy your yoghurt :smile:
Original post by cupcakes87
all im doing is eating chocolate. chocolate biscuits. chocolate cookies. chocolate slab. i feel fat AF but idc :bawling:

I'm jealous not gonna lie 😂😂😂

:console:
Original post by SeanFM
I'm jealous not gonna lie 😂😂😂

:console:

trust me, there is NO reason to be jealous :bawling:

:hugs:
Reply 549
Pretty excited i think.
Tsr used to be fun in the early hours of the day and I'd be okay with not being able to sleep. Nowadays you can't even get a reply back from a troll :moon:
Meh. No coffee, no Boost, no Red Bull. Still awake, buzzing from the low-grade quality stream I used to watch the NBA All-Star game :happy2:

Got 3hrs sleep if I fall asleep at my desk after I post this message (Yes, I've calculated - don't we all? :biggrin:)
Woke up early, got ready for work experience and when I got there I found out staffs have PD day so I didn't need to be in. I woke up early for nothing :colonhash: and I'm too awake now to go back to sleep
I feel fantastic :biggrin:

There was no trouble in the close of the block of flats I live in for the last two nights so I actually managed to get two nights of decent sleep for once :woo: :biggrin: it's amazing how much better you feel after a good sleep :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:dance: Hope the painkillers kick in soon though :tongue:
Had a really fun night/morning :ninja:

:lovehug: Here if you want someone to talk to <3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:dance: Hope the painkillers kick in soon though :tongue:
Had a really fun night/morning :ninja:

Painkillers? :/ sounds painful!
Original post by wolfmoon88
Painkillers? :/ sounds painful!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

I mean why are taking painkillers :/ not painkillers being painful... god my English is awful :lol:

Latest