The Student Room Group

Nottingham Trent Uni or Manchester Metropolitan Uni

Hello!
I have recieved conditional offer to Psychology at Trent and Psychology with counselling and psychotherapy. Is there anyone who also considers/considered these two choices ? I'm from Czech republic and I would to know any opinion of these unis. I like the course of MMU more but on the other hand Trent has better reviews ... Thank you for any answer
Reply 1
Original post by verujm
Hello!
I have recieved conditional offer to Psychology at Trent and Psychology with counselling and psychotherapy. Is there anyone who also considers/considered these two choices ? I'm from Czech republic and I would to know any opinion of these unis. I like the course of MMU more but on the other hand Trent has better reviews ... Thank you for any answer

I'm a 3rd year Man Met psychology student and absolutely love it. If you have any questions about it what it's like to study here, I'll be more than happy to answer them :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
I'm a 3rd year Man Met psychology student and absolutely love it. If you have any questions about it what it's like to study here, I'll be more than happy to answer them :smile:

Is there many black people at the uni? i mean be completely honest, Is there hip hop/grime/RnB clubs in manchester? well like is there alot of clubs of it
Reply 3
Original post by El Savage
Is there many black people at the uni? i mean be completely honest, Is there hip hop/grime/RnB clubs in manchester? well like is there alot of clubs of it

All the music scenes here are pretty big if I'm honest. There's alot of hip hop/grime/RnB clubs yeah :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
All the music scenes here are pretty big if I'm honest. There's alot of hip hop/grime/RnB clubs yeah :smile:

is there many blacks in the uni? i know there would be alot outside uni but what about ones that go to uni?
Reply 5
is there many blacks in the uni? i know there would be alot outside uni but what about ones that go to uni?

My university is very multi-cultural - if that's what you're asking? :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
My university is very multi-cultural - if that's what you're asking? :tongue:

No i mean african/carribean ?
Reply 7
No i mean african/carribean ?

Me saying it's a multi-cultural university means there's alot of every different ethnicity :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
Me saying it's a multi-cultural university means there's alot of every different ethnicity :smile:

Do many people smoke weed?
Reply 9
Do many people smoke weed?

I wouldn't really know if I'm honest. That isn't my kind of scene.

Quick Reply

Latest