The Student Room Group

Courtauld Institute 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by roselondon2
Hey everyone - how are you all preparing for your interview? (if you are at all!) I'm thinking of just practicing essay writing, and going over the basic personal statement questions... perhaps preparing a little something about my favorite eras of art. However much I prepare, I'm still going to be so nervous!!

My interview is on the 27th but I've just been reading a couple of books related to the subject and going over class work etc. I am so nervous especially because I havent heard back from UCL yet!!! :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by RosieFitter
My interview is on the 27th but I've just been reading a couple of books related to the subject and going over class work etc. I am so nervous especially because I havent heard back from UCL yet!!! :frown:

UCL should be sending out now
Original post by Suki77
UCL should be sending out now

Have more people been getting offers or why do you say that? You're getting my hopes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tmwilliams
Have more people been getting offers or why do you say that? You're getting my hopes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME!! I'm anxiously checking the portico but nothing has changed :frown:
Reply 24

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for an Ma and got an offer last week, as did two of my friends. So I think UCL is slowly sending out offers now.
Original post by Suki77
I applied for an Ma and got an offer last week, as did two of my friends. So I think UCL is slowly sending out offers now.

Ok, I think it might be different for us BA applicants though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh but by the way, they didn`t send an Email with the offer in it - like e.g. Uni Glasgow- , UCL just sends you an "Application Status has changed" -Email. Which was a bit tense, because I had to log in to find out wether I was offered a place or not.
Original post by Suki77
Oh but by the way, they didn`t send an Email with the offer in it - like e.g. Uni Glasgow- , UCL just sends you an "Application Status has changed" -Email. Which was a bit tense, because I had to log in to find out wether I was offered a place or not.

Well that's good to know! Thanks for the info :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Hi Suki, I applied for the MA at Courtauld too. For which programs have you received the email? Thx!! 😰
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Abcd92
Hi Suki, I applied for the MA at Courtauld too. For which programs have you received the email? Thx!! 😰

Oh no no don't panik, I received an offer from the UCL. Regarding the Courtauld I've applied to 1. Baroque Classicism 2. The Male Body 19 th. C. 3. Victorian Scinece and Aesthetic Movement Art. I have not heard anything from the Courtauld yet.

Check out this threat (last page): https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69258042#post69258042
Hi. Were any of you there today? If so, how did you find it
Reply 31
I still haven't heard back and it's the end of Feb, I spose this means no interview but does no interview mean I've been rejected or do some people not get interviewed? I feel like most likely I've been rejected but would be nice to hear otherwise. Whatya think ?? ?
Original post by Conniie
I still haven't heard back and it's the end of Feb, I spose this means no interview but does no interview mean I've been rejected or do some people not get interviewed? I feel like most likely I've been rejected but would be nice to hear otherwise. Whatya think ?? ?

I definitely think they'd contact you regardless of being accepted or rejected - either that or they'd update your ucas track? If I were you i'd give admissions a call, just just make sure :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Conniie

The Courtauld is sending out offers mid-March (so they told me). There are a lot of courses that don't interview (at least for the Ma). Some students might have received an unofficial offer if they had to interview, but all the others are left in the dark just as you are. So I don't worry too much.
Check out this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4477466
Hey peeps, I've received an offer for the Supernatural Middle Ages MA! Very excited, has anyone else heard back?

Good luck to anyone who has an interview!!!!
Reply 35
Has anyone here heard back from Documentary Reborn?
Reply 36
I got an offer for Baroque Classicism!
Original post by Suki77
I got an offer for Baroque Classicism!

Congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Reply 38
Just been waitlisted for documentary and curating 😞😞 so sad!!! Congratulations to all of you!
Reply 39
Original post by roselondon2
Congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending