The Student Room Group

is it worth losing boobs to lose stomach fat?

hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat. however i dont know if it is worth losing the fat there is because i dont really want to lose my boobs, cuz i know many people who lost weight and went down a few cup sizes.
wwyd? :smile: thanks
Reply 1
btw the exercise i do is 4 times a week 25 mins cardio or sometimes running 3k. then each day is either legs, chest, back etc.
any advice? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 2
bump
From a health point of view, loosing weight is good.

Whether it will look better is a matter of personal preference. It's difficult to say without photos.

I don't think a bit lost from the boobs will be that noticeable. If you get rid of stomach fat, it will make the boobs look bigger relatively even if they are smaller.

Why not try it? If you don't like it, you can always stop
Reply 4
Original post by Sternumator
From a health point of view, loosing weight is good.

Whether it will look better is a matter of personal preference. It's difficult to say without photos.

I don't think a bit lost from the boobs will be that noticeable. If you get rid of stomach fat, it will make the boobs look bigger relatively even if they are smaller.

Why not try it? If you don't like it, you can always stop

i dont want to lose too much weight cause my bmi is healthy right now, but thanks! i'll try it and see how it goes
Original post by whatfuture
hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat. Everyone's stomach looks bad when sitting down. You might want to have a look at this thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness/comments/1y0vyp/weekly_thread_snapshot_sunday_time_for_a_theme/
Reply 6
Original post by DFranklin
Original post by whatfuture
hey everyone
sooo basically i have a little bit of stomach fat. it isnt anything bad cause i have wide hips and a slim waist so my stomach looks relatively flat, but when i sit down and stuff you can see i do have fat.
Everyone's stomach looks bad when sitting down. You might want to have a look at this thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness/comments/1y0vyp/weekly_thread_snapshot_sunday_time_for_a_theme/

yooo thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Okay I thought you literally meant cutting off your boobs which would be totally impractical... But a few sizes wouldn't hurt :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by UWS
Okay I thought you literally meant cutting off your boobs which would be totally impractical... But a few sizes wouldn't hurt :tongue:

LMAO that would hurt. yeah true, i'm just reluctant cause they're a big part of who i am (no pun intended)
I dont like skinny women anyway. Keep the curves.
Your breasts may very well decrease drastically but that's just how it is. I have really big ones and I'm also fat so when I lose 40 pounds, they would go from a watermelon to a pea. Couldn't care less though. Big breasts are a painnnn
um its kinder hard to tell not knowing you in real life and how your body looks
Unfortunately for you, a woman, those areas you mention will have stubborn bits of fat that you can't trim. Remember that to be fit, you never stop regularly working out unless you're injured
Original post by shawn_o1
Unfortunately for you, a woman, those areas you mention will have stubborn bits of fat that you can't trim. Remember that to be fit, you never stop regularly working out unless you're injured

alrightt thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Your breasts may very well decrease drastically but that's just how it is. I have really big ones and I'm also fat so when I lose 40 pounds, they would go from a watermelon to a pea. Couldn't care less though. Big breasts are a painnnn

yuppppppp theyre a pain but i love them

Quick Reply

Latest