The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Did anyone get a response from CCA (UAL)?

I was wondering how much did it take for Camberwell College to answer. I've sent my application just yesterday but I'm kinda impatient!
I received an email two weeks back to send in my portfolio.I sent in the portfolio on 12th and now I'm waiting for another response.
Also good luck
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nick1800n
I received an email two weeks back to send in my portfolio.I sent in the portfolio on 12th and now I'm waiting for another response.
Also good luck

thank you for answering! in the meantime i got an invitation for an interview!! :grin: im kinda nervous tho
also good luck to you too!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jopeaches
thank you for answering! in the meantime I got an invitation for an interview!! :grin: I'm kinda nervous tho
also good luck to you too!!

I got mine also right now.I'm scared, though. I have a telephone interview. Do you know how the telephone interviews are. I applied to CCW for Interior and Spatial Design.What and where have you applied
Reply 4
I got mine also right now.I'm scared, though. I have a telephone interview. Do you know how the telephone interviews are. I applied to CCW for Interior and Spatial Design.What and where have you applied

to be honest i have no idea about telephone interviews, i think i'll have it over the phone as well or on skype, depending on their response (i told them i can't go to london now since i have school and stuff and i suggested a skype/phone interview and they said it's ok and they'll be back with details in an email this week)
i applied to camberwell for graphic design!
btw, after you sit your interview can you tell me how it was like and what kind of questions do they ask? i'll do the same if i'll take it before you!
to be honest i have no idea about telephone interviews, i think i'll have it over the phone as well or on skype, depending on their response (i told them i can't go to london now since i have school and stuff and i suggested a skype/phone interview and they said it's ok and they'll be back with details in an email this week)
i applied to camberwell for graphic design!
btw, after you sit your interview can you tell me how it was like and what kind of questions do they ask? i'll do the same if i'll take it before you!

My interview is scheduled for 10th March. When is yours?
Reply 6
My interview is scheduled for 10th March. When is yours?

mine was supposed to be on 23rd of february but as i requested a phone/skype interview we had to reschedule it so they will tell me the date in the email i'm waiting for with all the details and stuff (the whole interview invitation thingy was quite a mess for me as i can't go to their campus to take it there)
I was wondering how much did it take for Camberwell College to answer. I've sent my application just yesterday but I'm kinda impatient!

Hey!
Have you had your interview yet? I
I had my interview last Thursday, but for illustration. I was so surprised at how quick they decided, they told me I would have to wait 5 days to get a response after interview but I was called up the same day. Got a place so I'm super happy, but I dont know whether I want to go to Brighton or Camberwell now 😞
Reply 8
Original post by LucyCactus
Hey!
I had my interview last Thursday, but for illustration. I was so surprised at how quick they decided, they told me I would have to wait 5 days to get a response after interview but I was called up the same day. Got a place so I'm super happy, but I dont know whether I want to go to Brighton or Camberwell now 😞

nope i didnt ughhhh i have to wait for that mail in which they let me know on what date the skype/phone interview will be held, its been 4 days and they said i'll get an email with the information in max 7days. im really impatient!! :afraid:
Reply 9
Original post by LucyCactus
Hey!

also, could u tell me what kind of questions did they ask you? c:
also, could u tell me what kind of questions did they ask you? c:

Aw good luck for when you do have it though!
The interview was so relaxed and like so friendly, for me there were only 3 questions, but it could be different for other courses.

First question was about Why Camberwell, on the second one I had to pick a piece from my portfolio and talk about it, and the third one was just asking about my hobbies and what else I like doing aside from art.

It honestly felt like I was chatting with a friend ahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending