The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moonfruits
Which video are you guys talking about? I noticed mention of a video on the email from BMAT results day but the link didn't work? Could someone please attach the email and link for the video. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1vn59Q0a8&feature=youtu.be The full length video

Never seen this video. Two of my favourite lecturers are on that panel. :lol:
Original post by usycool1

It was in an email about help for the interview with a whole bunch of links to strong and weak answers. Do you go to Imperial then?
Original post by kelzdestadz
It was in an email about help for the interview with a whole bunch of links to strong and weak answers. Do you go to Imperial then?

Yes. The video they sent when I applied years ago was very different.
Original post by usycool1

Agreed, Sohag Saleh is one of the greatest lecturers to walk on this planet :biggrin:
Reply 1585
Original post by sububzi
had my interview today and one of the interviewers was from the video i think his name was kevin or something i died on the spot

How did your interview go?
Original post by AortaStudyMore
Agreed, Sohag Saleh is one of the greatest lecturers to walk on this planet :biggrin:

Absolutely huge statement to make but, I completely agree!!
Lol guys I applied to Imperial and still haven't heard anything back and haven't been given an interview 😪 Do you think they're still considering me or just busy ATM?
Original post by medictsr
I had an offer on track about 3-4 weeks ago but no email from imperial.
I did phone the admissions office and was told that everyone will get email/welcome pack from them in March sometime, so nothing to worry about.

Original post by 123456qwerty
I got an offer a while ago too. Nothing from imperial. So don't think you need to worry :smile:

Thanks for the reassurance!! i got a bit worried haha..
Original post by AortaStudyMore

His lectures and slides are just gold, and he's ridiculously good and friendly at replying to questions when you have them. Love Kevin Murphy too - he made me love the alimentary system, something which I never thought was possible.

I know the interviewee is a current medical student.
However, is she imitating as a successful applicant or a unsuccessful?
Original post by Rifdhy

The successful one :smile:
guys what is actually social care? is it like helping people with difficulties such as financial difficulties, learning disabilities homelessness like helping them socially in general or is it something more specific
Has nobody received an offer this week so far? getting a bit antsy as my interview was on the 8th feb so almost 2 weeks has gone by.. :s-smilie:
Original post by feverrush
Has nobody received an offer this week so far? getting a bit antsy as my interview was on the 8th feb so almost 2 weeks has gone by.. :s-smilie:

Mine wasn't this week but I was interviewed on the 8th and I received an offer on the 14th (of feb.)
Has anyone received an interview since the '300' email at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rifdhy

They didn't state just that it was a full length interview, they did provide links for strong and weak answers as well

I was interviewed 8th Feb and received an offer 16th Feb

I wouldn't worry too much. I got my offer at 10:01 exactly 2 weeks after my interview, thats when you should probably look. With that being said apparently they told other candidates later that it may take 3 weeks.
Original post by kelzdestadz
I was interviewed 8th Feb and received an offer 16th Feb

Original post by neilthomas
I wouldn't worry too much. I got my offer at 10:01 exactly 2 weeks after my interview, thats when you should probably look. With that being said apparently they told other candidates later that it may take 3 weeks.

Original post by Elliottmanwaring
Mine wasn't this week but I was interviewed on the 8th and I received an offer on the 14th (of feb.)

How did u guys find ur interviews ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending