The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Time if response pretty long..

Hi everyone !

I'm a French student hoping to do the MSc palaeontology in Bristol. I gave my application online on december 23rd but still nothing... Let's say that 9 weeks is starting to be long and hard... Are there other people like me ? Waiting for this long ?
Thanks !
Umm pretty sure nothing is supposed to take 9 weeks long...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
They said on the site it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to answer but can take longer...
Reply 3
Could the brexit thing cause a problem ?
Reply 4
I submitted my application in mid November for Film and English- Bristol is the only one I haven't heard back from, so I feel your frustration!
I think there are a few more at my school who still haven't heard anything too- I think they're well known for taking a while.
Hope you hear soon!
Reply 5
Original post by tabbyib
I submitted my application in mid November for Film and English- Bristol is the only one I haven't heard back from, so I feel your frustration!
I think there are a few more at my school who still haven't heard anything too- I think they're well known for taking a while.
Hope you hear soon!

Wow that's a long time ! I sent an email to the admission center that takes care of my department and it provoked a very quick answer : i got my response the next day ! And After waiting so long i am glad they said yes ! ^^ So try sending them an email and you'll get à quick answer :wink: Good Luck to you ! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by MelinaJ
Wow that's a long time ! I sent an email to the admission center that takes care of my department and it provoked a very quick answer : i got my response the next day ! And After waiting so long i am glad they said yes ! ^^ So try sending them an email and you'll get à quick answer :wink: Good Luck to you ! :smile:

Oh wow! Congrats! Haha, I'll give it another couple of weeks but then I may well follow your advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending