UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - Foundation Diploma 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Fine Art..

idk
I though the same but I know that if i get in a uni i don't like it could be a disaster...

Anyway lots of my friends who are attending Csm now and especially two of them told me that my portfolio has so much strong concepts, personal style in works etc.. usually they're so sincere with me in giving opinions..

hope they're right hahahah
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I've heard that if you had put you're portfolio in csm you won't have an interview just the answer the 31 march... Some Londoners told me so
Original post by leoncoil
Fine Art..

idk
I though the same but I know that if i get in a uni i don't like it could be a disaster...

Anyway lots of my friends who are attending Csm now and especially two of them told me that my portfolio has so much strong concepts, personal style in works etc.. usually they're so sincere with me in giving opinions..

hope they're right hahahah

Maybe, but I think that even at different uni you can still learn new skills and it's always a possibility to try with CSM next year.
That's great you have friends at CSM! I don't have anyone there, so my situation isn't as good as yours haha
i know it is as you said but i'm not willing to change my mind hahaha

I want only that one..
i'll be depressed at all if I get a place into a uni where i don't feel confident with people..

hahah yeah i'm lucky for that.. but even i don't have anyone here in Italy haha
i know it is as you said but i'm not willing to change my mind hahaha

I want only that one..
i'll be depressed at all if I get a place into a uni where i don't feel confident with people..

hahah yeah i'm lucky for that.. but even i don't have anyone here in Italy haha

That's your choice haha
I'm also mad about getting into CSM, it seems to be an amazing place and I hope I'll get in (probably as everyone haha)
hahaha me too

i'm gonna be mad at all !!!!!!!
Where are you from ???

We're in the same situation..i've uploaded mine on Pebble Pad on 13th and they said me they'll contact me if my portfolio will be shortlisted......

stress is killing me.. i want this interview... cuz for what I've understood if you get an interview and you're a eu student there are so many possibilities to get it

I study in the UK, so I guess I'd be considered a UK applicant?! But I know that some of my friends who've applied from the US already got their offers for the same course..not sure but this is so stressful tbh
Original post by klaudia.p
Hey, I received an email with portfolio request a week ago and got a deadline on 28 February, so I guess they'll be sending invitations for interview in March. Don't worry too much! :smile:

Oh ok good to know, thank you!!
Original post by fashionstudentt
I study in the UK, so I guess I'd be considered a UK applicant?! But I know that some of my friends who've applied from the US already got their offers for the same course..not sure but this is so stressful tbh

i know some people from asia and they've received offers too..

i know that normally people from overseas countries get their offers before uk/eu applicants :smile:

i'm so stressed too
:frown:(((((((((((((((
Has anyone applied for the diagnostic pathway? If so do you know how long it will take for them to respond?

I have been checking my email every 5 minutes...
Original post by Silversvedm
Has anyone applied for the diagnostic pathway? If so do you know how long it will take for them to respond?

I have been checking my email every 5 minutes...

I have !! they should reply to us today
Do you know what time??? And btw we should be getting an email regardless if we pass or not right?
Do you know what time??? And btw we should be getting an email regardless if we pass or not right?

are u talking about having or not a review or know if you get an offer ???

cuz i was wondering about the same thing :frown:(
Yeah I was wondering if they would notify us if we don't get an offer so we don't wait by our inboxes like idiots 😅😩

I really wonder if anyone has gotten a response for foundation diagnostic pathway for UK / EU (I live in Sweden)
Yeah I was wondering if they would notify us if we don't get an offer so we don't wait by our inboxes like idiots 😅😩

I really wonder if anyone has gotten a response for foundation diagnostic pathway for UK / EU (I live in Sweden)

I've heard that everyone gets response, no matter what's the result.

I'm from the UK and applied for diagnostic and still haven't heard anything but I know other people have

I think they need to wait for giving an interview and this will probably happens only when every portfolios will be submitted.. I've applied for fine art pathway and they said me that they need to assess my portfolio before giving me an interview and after they'll decide about giving an offer or not... have u got an interview yet ?
Reply 57
I think they need to wait for giving an interview and this will probably happens only when every portfolios will be submitted.. I've applied for fine art pathway and they said me that they need to assess my portfolio before giving me an interview and after they'll decide about giving an offer or not... have u got an interview yet ?

Also waiting for an interview. No response yet! :frown:
Original post by privarte
Also waiting for an interview. No response yet! :frown:

Me too... trying to stay quiet
but i'm so anxious and stressed

One girl who applied trough pebble pad for LCF
told me they needed about 2 weeks before reply her...
Reply 59
I emailed CSM International admissions and they said they don't offer telephone interviews for foundation. So they'll email a decision soon when they've looked at your portfolio!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending