5'8". I'm 6'.
5'10

I'm 6ft
Reply 4
5ft8-9ish maybe I'm 6ft:u:
Reply 5
I'm 5'3

Probably 5'5... If they're into shorter guys :rofl:
If I can't even stand on my tiptoes and kiss her, then it probably isn't meant to be. Other than that I don't mind.
Im 5ft 7-5ft 9 (depends on time of day / if my left leg is slightly tip toed as my left leg is shorter than right).

Id say girls who are up to 6ft 2 are cool for me but no shorter than 5ft4-5ft 5
Uh like 5ft 10 I guess? Really guessing here, I tend not to take a tape measure out with people...

I'm 6'4.
6'5
6'4, then we could see eye to eye and not have to do that awkward bending over all the time.

Also I'm 6'4 (master race)
Reply 11
Original post by Willy Pete
6'4, then we could see eye to eye and not have to do that awkward bending over all the time.

Also I'm 6'4 (master race)

Maybe she likes to bend, you never know.
I'm 6ft 5 so I'm of the height where having a girlfriend who's taller than me won't do my so-called masculinity any harm; I can probably count on one hand the amount of girls I've met who are as tall as me in heels, nevermind without them.
My ex was about 5ft 2, ideally I wouldn't want to date a girl that short again but I doubt it'd stop me if she was attractive in other areas.
Original post by Anonymous
What would be your max height of a girl you would date? Feel free to include your height as well :biggrin:

5"11, seeing as that's how tall I am
This is a very entertaining thread :toofunny:
Don't mind being the short one or the tall one in the relationship xD. I'm only 5 ft 3 so it's likely they'd be taller than me
let h = height of candidate in cm

54 h 207
5ft 8 max , im 6ft/6ft1 idek properly
Original post by Lychee628
5ft 8 max , im 6ft/6ft1 idek properly

im 5'7 so someone my height im not into super short girls

Latest

Trending

Trending