The Student Room Group

Ambitious Futures Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by ninaballet
Is anyone getting frustrated now? I applied before original December deadline and still haven't heard anything back

Me too, and 2 of my friends have aswell and we have heard nothing (applying to Scottish unis)

Ive emailed them twice but no reply :/
Reply 121
Original post by Jamso
Ive emailed them twice but no reply :/

I only got a reply to my emails when I also reached out to their twitter account in private messages. It's handled by the AF programme manager and she's very efficient.

Still waiting to hear back about the application itself though.
Hi guys,

Ring the number on the website! They were incredibly helpful and told me where my application was currently standing and when I should hear back by/if I was to get an assessment centre when it would be. They also said they had not finished the telephone interviews yet!

Good luck everyone :smile:
I am getting a bit annoyed now, I emailed them on Monday (13th) as that was two weeks after my interview and I haven't even had a reply! They said they would be in touch within two weeks, and my account information still just says about the telephone interview. Anyone else finding the same thing?
Reply 124
So, I just called and they said my application is still being screened and I should get an email with a reply by the middle of this week. It's only been over 2 months...
Reply 125
Looks like everyone's pretty much in the same boat. Anyone applied for SOAS?
Reply 126
Original post by AA004
Looks like everyone's pretty much in the same boat. Anyone applied for SOAS?

SOAS is my 3rd choice after Edinburgh and Oxford. Are you still waiting on the initial application as well?
Reply 127
Original post by Sixtine
SOAS is my 3rd choice after Edinburgh and Oxford. Are you still waiting on the initial application as well?

Hey - nope, I had my telephone interview early January. I emailed too but havent receieved a response, so not feeling very hopeful anymore. I saw on their website that they only have 31 spaces, and looks like there are some brilliant grads applying!
Got a phonecall today saying I have an assessment centre next week, and that they'll email me. This is with Leicester :smile:
Reply 129
Original post by lollylil
Got a phonecall today saying I have an assessment centre next week, and that they'll email me. This is with Leicester :smile:

Congratulations!! That's great news! Good luck and hopefully it bodes as well for the rest of us
Original post by AA004
Congratulations!! That's great news! Good luck and hopefully it bodes as well for the rest of us

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all! I think I applied to a relatively undersubscribed uni, hence the quick turnaround.

wishing everyone luck x
I applied to Leicester too but haven't heard anything, not feeling hopeful now!

Also has anyone else found that they've been charged for dialing in for the telephone interview?
Reply 132
Original post by charlotte_rpm93

Also has anyone else found that they've been charged for dialing in for the telephone interview?

Yeah my phone bill is £19 over what it usually is! Ouch
Original post by slp95
Yeah my phone bill is £19 over what it usually is! Ouch

ouch!! so bad of them, wish they had told us it would cost!
has anyone applied from Brunel university?
Reply 135
Anyone else heard anything yet?
Original post by charlotte_rpm93

Yep, and I actually emailed them 2 and a half weeks ago about it to say that they should really flag this up to applicants. Haven't had a reply.
Reply 137
I phoned them, and they said they are still processing applications and we should hear by Monday.
Reply 138
Original post by Jamso
I phoned them, and they said they are still processing applications and we should hear by Monday.

When I phoned on Monday they said I'd hear back by Wednesday and still nothing. It seems your info is more up to date!
Reply 139
So I've been ignoring 'private number ' calls for a few days, as I get a lot of spam calls, but today I picked up and it was Ambitious Futures, inviting me to an Assessment Centre (Cambridge) next Thursday! So don't ignore any private number calls...(why they do this, I don't know!).

Anyone else applied for Cambridge?

Good luck everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending