:hugs: Awwwwww, whatever it is, he'll be okay, Insha'Allah :redface:
Original post by Indeterminate

:cry2: I really hope so

Didn't know you were muslim. :getmecoat:
Aww he will. Next time I utter a prayer I'll remember him in there for you. :h:

And it's okay to cry. These things happen to test our resolve and we can only overcome them if we're able to express our feelings in some way. :redface:

Um, I don't know what else to say. It's going to be tough but try to stay strong. :hugs:

Original post by Saba XD
Didn't know you were muslim. :getmecoat:

:lol:

Sometimes I am, or at least I try to be :redface:
Aww he will. Next time I utter a prayer I'll remember him in there for you. :h:

And it's okay to cry. These things happen to test our resolve and we can only overcome them if we're able to express our feelings in some way. :redface:

Um, I don't know what else to say. It's going to be tough but try to stay strong. :hugs:

Jazakallah brother.

Sorry, for being so nosey. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
Sorry, for being so nosey. :tongue:

Lol I don't blame you. :lol:

A lot of people say that I don't behave or look/dress like a Muslim, probably because of "westernisation" and the things that have pushed those beliefs further and further out of sight over the years. :redface:

So it was expected. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol I don't blame you. :lol:

A lot of people say that I don't behave or look/dress like a Muslim, probably because of "westernisation" and the things that have pushed those beliefs further and further out of sight over the years. :redface:

So it was expected. :tongue:

Don't worry, people assume the same thing about me. But, when they get to know me, they realise that I am kind of religious. Minus, the not wearing hijab part though. :colondollar:
Dear you

It feels like u have changed , ur not the person I once used to know. I remember you before. I hope the way I feel for u is the way u feel for me bcoz it hurts not knowing. I just wish you were like how u was before I miss that u more, why have u changed? Have u changed ? Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time bcoz I don't think ur feelings are deep as mine are for u and maybe that I care too much but just scared to show it cuz u don't feel that same way. I can't pour my heart out to u n just feel empty in return. Part of me wants to just go far away from u cuz I feel like ur gonna hurt me n do something or have done something to hurt me then the other part of me cares too much n feels attached to let go n feels that u do care but idk. U also seem like your better off without me, from what I know . You don't even know what u rly want its sad, so it seems.

This Is just how I feel

From me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You,
I miss you lots and hope you are okay, somewhere out there...
Maybe you're thinking of me? But it is most likely that you're not. :sad:
Please take care of yourself!
Lots of love from,
Me x
Dear God,

Things seems to be getting better. My brother's home with us again. My sister is getting better. There is no apparent problem with work. Not many problems with money either. We can eat whenever we want. We now have freedom. I have no worries concerning my brother anymore. Everything around me seems to be getting better.

So why is it that i feel upset? Why is it that i want to cry? Why do i feel like there is something wrong? Deep inside i feel as if it's hurting really really bad. I see my siblings around me, they look happy. They smile, laugh and play, and so do i when i'm with them because THEY DO. But is it fake because when i look deep into myself, i can feel this pain. Did i get so used to faking happiness that i now dont even realise when i do? I don't know what is wrong me.

I'm not complaining. I do thank you for what you gave me. I should be grateful. But why do i feel like this? :frown:
Dear TSR crush,

You are simply not interested even to just talk to me as a friend. Why is this? I thought we knew each other but you seem so uninterested when we speak I'm actually considering just giving up now.

From someone
Original post by My Moon <3
Dear God,

Things seems to be getting better. My brother's home with us again. My sister is getting better. There is no apparent problem with work. Not many problems with money either. We can eat whenever we want. We now have freedom. I have no worries concerning my brother anymore. Everything around me seems to be getting better.

So why is it that i feel upset? Why is it that i want to cry? Why do i feel like there is something wrong? Deep inside i feel as if it's hurting really really bad. I see my siblings around me, they look happy. They smile, laugh and play, and so do i when i'm with them because THEY DO. But is it fake because when i look deep into myself, i can feel this pain. Did i get so used to faking happiness that i now dont even realise when i do? I don't know what is wrong me.

I'm not complaining. I do thank you for what you gave me. I should be grateful. But why do i feel like this? :frown:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:lovehug:
Omg why do I bother having a TSR crush, it's so silly and not like anything is going to happen
DEar you,
you are so cute heh
i liked accidentally seeing you on the tow path today, tbh what on earth were the chances of that like it could have been any muddy path but you were on that one at the exact same time :eek3:
and you hugged me :love:
i appreciate you :cube:
and i should really top my phone up so that i can message you but you are the only person who uses texts tbh everyone else has some other medium :redface:
Dear you, aha yep you
Hope you are sleeping well
Ah don't be mad, I'm suddenly wide wide awake
Anyway sent a quick prayer up for you
Wipe those tears now, come on :tongue:
Love you :lovehug: and million and one kisshugs hey :biggrin:
Thanks. :hugs:
Dear me,

It's only a few more.
A few 10 or so out of the 100s you already have.
It won't make a difference.
But it will prevent you from doing the worse for a lil longer.
It's better than doing the worse.
'Worse' being what you are thinking of doing right now.
You!
Can!
Hold!
On!
Just a bit more.
*What's the point though? *

Try not to touch the main ones.
*It's too strong. That feeling that i will....it's intense*

Hopefully you won't.
*Afraid. I can go out of control. Don't blame me.*

Before you go...
Dont forget to have something ready in case it floods.
*Done*

Keep your phone near you in case it doesn't go to plan.
*My plan....you know what it is*

Have the numbers saved.
*I have*

Have a draft ready to be sent in case.
*I have*

Remember not to touch the main ones. Have some water near you. Don't faint. Don't loose too much. Hold it tight afterwards. Don't forget to. Or else it will go wrong.
You see...they are watching over you. They wouldn't want you to go wrong. Don't go wrong.
*................. *

Hope you succeed
*This is not what succeeding is for me. *

I made you wait a lil longer before you go!
*oh lol yh you have*

Goodluck on this adventure!
Take care. :hugs:
Either farewell or see you soon, depending on whether you listen to me, or yourself.
Dear me,

Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just leave her - she doesn't care about you anymore. Look at the brighter side, there's so many better people out there who are willing to care and love you. Yes, you had some great times with her but all things are meant to come to and end, nothing lasts forever.

You WILL meet someone who loves you, you WILL meet someone who really cares about you. Don't worry about it, God has something better planned for you. Have hope :h:

Don't worry, everything will be fine, just let it all out.
Be patient :h:

Love,
Me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending