:cube:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:cube:

:hugs:
:frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:frown:

:lovehug::cube::jumphug:
Empty. I just dont know what's wrong with me anymore.
Original post by theartofblanks
x

Want to talk? :redface:
Original post by My Moon <3

meh
F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.
Original post by Michiyo
F*** my life. That is all. I am tired, sleep-deprived, I have not started studying for my exam, I need to wake up in 4 hours, I have both school and work tomorrow, and now more stress has appeared. Sigh.

Which exam? :jumphug:
Reply 633

thats
Reply 634
Original post by My Moon <3

Hi whoever is reading this and could possibly help.
I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
AS & A2 Chemistry.
AS & A2 Art 60% CW and 40% exam which I have recently started.
And AS & A2 Maths.
All which will be sat in May and June .
The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
Original post by AppleB
Which exam? :jumphug:

The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:
Original post by Michiyo
The final exam: the Baccalaureate. :sad:

Oh I don't know what that is
Reply 637
I am currently studying in my last year of A levels 2/3 of my Subjects being linear and for Maths i will resit my modules (all from AS) so its pretty much also a linear structure for me. Therefore I have to do:
AS & A2 Chemistry.
And AS & A2 Maths.
The problem is right know because of Schools force-fed timetable and strict attendance and inconsistent teaching approach (too fast and too slow at places ) and majority of my procrastination due to a perfectionist approach I have not learned Jack and by Jack I mean anything in school. This is because I immediately want to know why and how instead of accepting how it is and sometimes my teachers are not fit to satisfy these questions also because they have a whole class to attend. But apart from pointing fingers time has flown past and although I have made an afterschool home timetable I find myself coming home and getting knocked out -tiredness. So theres two lives im living the School one where I have learned <5% of what is needed. and My Home one which If I am alone for a day without school with my mindset whiteboard textbook and pen pad. I can learn a terms worth of work in two to three days hardcore study. So now Im thinking of Bunking as everything to "Know" I find that its with me at home, text book, google, my mind and self teaching and online tutorials like exam solutions. If I follow this for a Month or half of it I can aruntee myself an A* but with school im heading to a U. I know some people say manage your time but with my procrastination and bad habits it will take more time to incorporate discipline and I feel there's no time left for that and I will be more depressed than healthy and learning. The bad news despite this plan is that I have signed a contract with my school - guess what for...- poor attendance and I can't let it drop below 90% or I'm kicked out of my school which is a No Go area for me. What should my Plan be to tackle studies and get all A*s . Please Help Me !! I will really appreciate it !!
Original post by AppleB
Oh I don't know what that is

Like the A2 exams :wink:
Original post by Sal-97
AS & A2 Chemistry.
And AS & A2 Maths.

There's so such thing as taking time to incorporate discipline. If you wholeheartedly try to perfect your habits it'll happen. You have time.

Latest