The Student Room Group

Pre-U's

I'm in year 12 and I'm doing 2 pre-u's - history and English literature. My teachers haven't recommended any revision guides and I've been told that there's no 'official' textbook for the courses... :/ does anyone know any good resources that they can share/any links to good websites/any good revision guides/any advice at all?!?!?! In history we are doing America and the Tudors and in English we're studying Jane Eyre, Seamus Heaney poetry and The Rover atm... anything would be really appreciated :smile: <3
Reply 1
Original post by grool
I'm in year 12 and I'm doing 2 pre-u's - history and English literature. My teachers haven't recommended any revision guides and I've been told that there's no 'official' textbook for the courses... :/ does anyone know any good resources that they can share/any links to good websites/any good revision guides/any advice at all?!?!?! In history we are doing America and the Tudors and in English we're studying Jane Eyre, Seamus Heaney poetry and The Rover atm... anything would be really appreciated :smile: <3

What exam board are they both? 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Elena 365
What exam board are they both? 😊

Cambridge International Examinations

Quick Reply

Latest