The Student Room Group

BDO school leaver programme 2017.

Couldn't find a forum on the BDO school leaver programme for this year, just how far people have got with their application. I have just completed the video interview.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 09812dsd
Couldn't find a forum on the BDO school leaver programme for this year, just how far people have got with their application. I have just completed the video interview.

Hey im about to apply for audit, can you detail the application process from the moment you applied? Good luck

Hi, what service line did you apply for and what office?
Reply 3
Original post by Tyson_Fury
Hey im about to apply for audit, can you detail the application process from the moment you applied? Good luck

Fill in the application form, then online tests and then a video interview but this is all I am up to.
Reply 4
Original post by Ammmaaaraah
Hi, what service line did you apply for and what office?

Audit in London.
Audit in London.

Are they quick with their replies?
Reply 6
Original post by Tyson_Fury

u apply its not very hard
Reply 7
Are they quick with their replies?

Roughly about a week for each stage, sometimes a bit longer but probably depends on how many applications they've got at that time.
Savage 😂

Dont worry about this spaz hes trying to get into bristol with ABB
Roughly about a week for each stage, sometimes a bit longer but probably depends on how many applications they've got at that time.

What's the video interview like? What kind of questions do you get asked?
Got through to the assessment centre recently anyone got a day yet or has anyone been to offer me tips? Also if anyone has questions on the previous stages I'll be happy to help.
Original post by 061298
Got through to the assessment centre recently anyone got a day yet or has anyone been to offer me tips? Also if anyone has questions on the previous stages I'll be happy to help.

Just about to apply but what is the video interview all about? Like how does it work?
The question appears on the screen and you've got ,for most questions, 30 seconds to prepare, the timer starts and you have a maximum of 1 min and a half to reply. The system runs you through the procedures so there's nothing to stress about
Original post by 061298
The question appears on the screen and you've got ,for most questions, 30 seconds to prepare, the timer starts and you have a maximum of 1 min and a half to reply. The system runs you through the procedures so there's nothing to stress about

Are the questions just similar ones to an ordinary interview?
Yes I would say so. The questions are quite challenging and there are a few surprises, however if you do a solid amount of prep for your interview you should be fine.
Original post by 061298
Yes I would say so. The questions are quite challenging and there are a few surprises, however if you do a solid amount of prep for your interview you should be fine.

I know it makes no difference but does anyone know what the starting salary is? I am aware that KPMG is £16.5k
Depends on the location you are applying to. I'm pretty sure it will be quite similar to KPMG.
I've just applied today, how long until you hear back?
Original post by Chedders01
I've just applied today, how long until you hear back?

I got a reply after 2 days 😊
I got a reply after 2 days 😊

Okay thanks, what stage are you at? And which office have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending