The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Bournemouth Art Foundation 2017/2018

Hi, I received my first offer for Art Foundation at Arts University Bournemouth yesterday and was wandering if anyone else is planning on starting in September?!

Scroll to see replies

i've applied, and have my interview in a few weeks. have you had your interview and been acceppted then?

if so, what was it like ?? and any tips :smile:)
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Frankie.Stevens
Hi, I received my first offer for Art Foundation at Arts University Bournemouth yesterday and was wandering if anyone else is planning on starting in September?!

Yup! I had my interview on Februrary 16th and got my offer :smile: I am deciding between UCA and AUB, however I think I am leaning more towards AUB. Did you already accept your offer if so are you planning to stay in student accomodation?
Reply 3
I had my interview last week, it went well and it is quite laid back. Did you already have yours?

Original post by taylorhartley
i've applied, and have my interview in a few weeks. have you had your interview and been acceppted then?

if so, what was it like ?? and any tips :smile:)
Original post by Cecily_C
I had my interview last week, it went well and it is quite laid back. Did you already have yours?

ah yeah i had my interview at aub last wednesday ? i've accepted there offer so just waiting to get accomodation ! x have you heard back from them aswell ?
Reply 5
Yeah I got an offer and I have already accepted. :smile: Have you already applied for accomodation? If so which one?

ah yeah i had my interview at aub last wednesday ? i've accepted there offer so just waiting to get accomodation ! x have you heard back from them aswell ?
Yeah I got an offer and I have already accepted. :smile: Have you already applied for accomodation? If so which one?

not yet !! they havent given me the info on it yet as i only accepted yesterday, hopefully madeira road but i doubt ill get in :frown: wbu ??
Reply 7
Yeah I am also hoping to get into Madeira Road as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you going to be studying?
not yet !! they havent given me the info on it yet as i only accepted yesterday, hopefully madeira road but i doubt ill get in :frown: wbu ??

I accepted my offer in early December and still haven't got info! We should get emails next month what will you study?
Reply 10
Original post by deabrimson
What are you going to be studying?

I'm going to be doing my Foundation Course :smile: and you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to be doing my Foundation Course :smile: and you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing BA photography!
Reply 12
I'm doing BA photography!

That's so cool! I'll see you in September then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I accepted my offer in early December and still haven't got info! We should get emails next month what will you study?

ohhh okay, and i'm just doing my foundation, im so excited !!
Reply 14
ohhh okay, and i'm just doing my foundation, im so excited !!

Awesome I'm doing my foundation as well :smile: I'll see you in Sept!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only one not staying in the student accommodation?, there's no way I can afford it and feel like im no really gonna have a fun time at uni because of this :frown:
Original post by Boopidoop
Am I the only one not staying in the student accommodation?, there's no way I can afford it and feel like im no really gonna have a fun time at uni because of this :frown:

no there will be lots of others, and also a lot of people don't get into accommodation so will be renting houses ! what course are you doing ?? you'll meet people there aswell :smile:
no there will be lots of others, and also a lot of people don't get into accommodation so will be renting houses ! what course are you doing ?? you'll meet people there aswell :smile:

hopefully, im doing foundation
A bit late for this forum but I've applied for the foundation programme at AUB and I've accepted my offer :smile: hopefully going into Madeira Road. Does anyone know which AUB facebook group we're supposed to join? One has like 400 people and the other has like 11 xx
I'm for sure going cos I applied last year 🙂

Original post by marieann98
A bit late for this forum but I've applied for the foundation programme at AUB and I've accepted my offer :smile: hopefully going into Madeira Road. Does anyone know which AUB facebook group we're supposed to join? One has like 400 people and the other has like 11 xx

General rule of thumb, join the larger one. I requested to join the one with 490 members a couple days ago but haven't been been accepted... not sure what's going on there😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending