The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
not my fault that your sleep patterns dont coincide with my hysteria :colonhash:

Spoiler

Not my fault your hysteria doesn't coincide with my rather sensible sleepy patterns.
Original post by Willy Pete
Not my fault your hysteria doesn't coincide with my rather sensible sleepy patterns.

stop being a smart arse :colonhash:
stop being a smart arse :colonhash:

I'm would never do such a thing to you Cavy darling.
Original post by Willy Pete
I'm would never do such a thing to you Cavy darling.

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Spoiler

Thank you for taking the time to write out all that :hugs:

much appreciated :cube:

omg awe:colondollar:

no problem , anytime!!!!!!:parrot:
HALF TERM (DAY TWENTY ONE/ TWENTY TWO):
nothing much to report tbh, just work as usual even though i need to do more :/
always feel like that tbh though, think i might break from art for a bit and do something else like history for a bit bc its getting a bit stale and i still need to write this essay

in other news, got my confirmation letter so that's scary and exciting at the same time and one of my favourite ppl has popped up so :jive:

that's about it lol, what an exciting life i lead :laugh:

work level = need to do more :/
mood = weird mixture of pleased and frustrated :rofl:
stress level = stressed
sleep = lol not good at all, nightmares every day but i expected that
i dont think i have ever worked as hard on anything as i have on this project, which is saying a lot tbh
HALF TERM (DAY TWENTY THREE):
Did loads of work last night/this morning.
intended to go somewhere today but bc of this storm i shall stay here and work and go tomorrow :yes:

work level = high
mood = ok i guess
stress level = chill
sleep = i am so impressed with myself tbh, how i managed to get so many people into one bad dream :moon: didn't have that thing again though which should probably be a good thing but im curious about it now
Original post by Indeterminate
Work hard, young lady :slap:

How's that? :lol:

But in all seriousness, you can do it, and we all believe in you! :yes: But don't push yourself too hard (and take something if you feel unwell). :hugs:

Quote time

One of the quotes in your signature says "The world is indeed fun of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." - J.R.R Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)

I like the quote, but should that be "full of peril" rather than "fun of peril"? Lol
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
One of the quotes in your signature says "The world is indeed fun of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." - J.R.R Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)

I like the quote, but should that be "full of peril" rather than "fun of peril"? Lol

Thank you for pointing that out (autocorrect :colonhash:).

And I'm glad you like it :lol: :biggrin:
lol idk why i said that
bc im going to uni anyway :rofl: even if i drop out and live in a box for 7 months im still going and im not even going to uni in that city :toofunny:
lol im so pathetic
its fine

its fine

it really is i refuse to melt down again
partly bc ik no-one will come and tbh do i even want anyone too
idk

i should just be more ok at this point, i am compared to last year but its not really enough is it considering i need to be totally fixed before september

omg lol

im also not helping myself by watching this, i always do this why
why watch something when u know its gonna upset u, idek why things do this to me it never used to

ok im gonna be super rational:
1) get my head fixed, and not mentally although that would also be nice, there is something wrong and idk what it is but its not normal to have ur vision moving and shifting about and to have this lightheadedness constantly
2)Stop being lonely, bc if im lonely now i wont be able to cope in the summer for 3 months
3) Find out that thing
4) Print that other thing off
5) write this bloody essay :cry:
6) sstop trying to be someone who i cant possibly be at this stage, im 18 and im trying hard so that is all i can do

i want half term to be over i have decided, i dont like school but im spending too much time in my head and the images in my head and i dont really want to bc it just goes bad

ok

Did you get a unconditional?
If so, thats amazing! What was it for? Product design or something?
This is one of those times when u just have to stick ur head out of ur window and stare at the orange street lamps, then across to the city lights twinkling and remember what those lights represent and the opportunities that they epitomise if you can stick with it and carry on.

I thought this was acc really inspirational

it motivated me to think about doing my tutorial work
are u for real? :rofl:
nah its just cos one of my habits is sticking my head out of the window at 3am and crying when noone is looking lololol
im glad it helped u tho :cube:
u smash that tutorial work :loveduck:

:emo: hope you don't have those sash windows lol that's scary :redface:

also looking out the window at night (let alone when opened) is terrifying :afraid:

:hugs:

the city lights twinkling and remember what those lights represent and the opportunities that they epitomise if you can stick with it and carry on.

:daydreaming: this was hella inspirational though can't you see it
Original post by velocity99
What happen to the old cavy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know her? You don't lmao, which renders your post pretty much irrelevant :lol:

The fact that you care enough about other people's lives to waste your own life observing changes in someone's online presence shows how sad you are. :rofl:
Original post by The Joker ~
[video="youtube;sTeqxamzD_c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeqxamzD_c[/video]

You are the one~ !!

Every workout video ever
HALF TERM (DAY TWENTY FOUR):
i refuse to give in.
the only real thing keeping me going is the fact that on the day that this is all over i will be so happy
not even happy i will probably cry buckets but the sense of accomplishment will be massive if it does happen
i live for that euphoria
do i think that the stuff coming after that is worth it? no, but i cant deal with so many things at once so lets focus on getting this stuff done first and stress about all the other things later
HALF TERM (DAY TWENTY FIVE):
omg that was so hard lol
but i did iittt :gah:
im so glad i didnt go to sleep until it was done bc otherwise i would have had to do it when i woke up and im just not in the right frame of mind to do that. Plus i thought it was acc a rather good essay tbh and was in the flow of it
The all the way song is surprisingly motivational lol
now i can just do art
'just' lol
only an entire project's worth :toofunny:

work level = high
mood = exhausted
stress level = stressed
sleep = messed up my sleeping pattern lol but it was worth it i guess. something about centipedes crawling out of mouths but ik where that was from so doesn't bother me
cmon cmon cavy :dumbells:
can go outside tomorrow if i do this today

[scroll] :yay: :woo: :party: :rave: GO CAVSICLE :rave: :woo: :yay: :party: [/scroll]

I beg you send me a PM so I can talk to you girl;, or else your messages are wasted.

Latest