The Student Room Group

Middlesex or Nottingham Trent

I've gotten an unconditional offer from both Nottingham Trent and Middlesex for animation but I dunno which one to pick. I live in London so I'm already familiar with it and I'm not the best with adapting to new places so I kinda wanted to stay here but I know this is a good chance to try and learn to get out of my comfort zone...

I liked what I saw from a Middlesex open day too and I also like the look of Nottingham Trent but to be fair I only saw a tour of the animation facilities because I didn't go to an open day. I've also seen a lot of mixed reviews with Middlesex compared to Nottingham Trent which was generally more positive but at the same time less people reviewed compared to Middlesex so I don't know what to pick :s-smilie:
Original post by AuraQuartz
I've gotten an unconditional offer from both Nottingham Trent and Middlesex for animation but I dunno which one to pick. I live in London so I'm already familiar with it and I'm not the best with adapting to new places so I kinda wanted to stay here but I know this is a good chance to try and learn to get out of my comfort zone...

I liked what I saw from a Middlesex open day too and I also like the look of Nottingham Trent but to be fair I only saw a tour of the animation facilities because I didn't go to an open day. I've also seen a lot of mixed reviews with Middlesex compared to Nottingham Trent which was generally more positive but at the same time less people reviewed compared to Middlesex so I don't know what to pick :s-smilie:

You've got plenty of time still to decide (the early deadline is May and universities are forbidden from pressuring you to decide earlier)

Why not go along again to a larger open day? NTU have one on the 25 Feb and March for art & design courses https://www.ntu.ac.uk/university-life-and-nottingham/open-days/find-your-open-day?course=150428&meta_assetId_or=268874&meta_assetId_or=268879

That would give you a chance to see more of the place, visit accommodation, talk to more staff and students and have a nose around the city and area to get a feel for whether moving away is something you'd be happy with.
Reply 2
i think that perhaps you should branch out into nottingham trent since you like your house so much
Reply 3
Original post by jessietet
i think that perhaps you should branch out into nottingham trent since you like your house so much

Get off my thread bich
Reply 4
i dont think that language is appropriate for a student group
Reply 5
fight me
Reply 6
Original post by jessietet
i dont think that language is appropriate for a student group

😒😒😒

Quick Reply

Latest