The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Hopefuls 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blahdeblahdeblah
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. English Lit, and around mid November. How about you? Have you heard back yet? If not, how long has your application been "pending"? If you don't mind me asking, of course. X

Haha no I don't mind!! I got an offer for Classics in January, but then I applied in early October, so mine was pending for three months, absolute torture! Hope you hear (good news) soon x
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Has anyone heard for philosophy or comparative lit? (EU) The waiting is killing me 😩
Original post by Mikhail1710
All the best :shakehand: :biggrin:...

Tell me about it! It's turned into a form of torture! 😆
Has anyone else got an offer for the MLitt in Art History? I got accepted to other UK unis and I'd like to maybe get in touch with someone to discuss pros/cons of attending. It's definitely at the top of my list:^_^:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guyss, I am so terribly anxious about the offers, I'd love to study at St Andrews

Has anyone got their offers for History by now? Dont know if I should panic >.<
And another week without a reply 👍🏻👏🏻
And another week without a reply 👍🏻👏🏻

We need to form a new group, the ones SA doesn't love 😂🙌

But seriously the waiting is horrific!
Original post by Econhopeful17
We need to form a new group, the ones SA doesn't love 😂🙌

But seriously the waiting is horrific!

Seriously considering making a chat for those still waiting, might give us all some peace of mind.

Haha but if that does happen, I bet that's the day everyone starts getting rejections and it will literally be like one giant game of blink murder, with SA being that little d**k child that is too good and has everyone, one by one, dropping like flies.
Seriously considering making a chat for those still waiting, might give us all some peace of mind.

Haha but if that does happen, I bet that's the day everyone starts getting rejections and it will literally be like one giant game of blink murder, with SA being that little d**k child that is too good and has everyone, one by one, dropping like flies.

That's so specific yet so true haha

😂😂😂 exactly!! 😂😂😂
Original post by Econhopeful17
😂😂😂 exactly!! 😂😂😂

Relax guys..... :smile::smile:.. Everything happens at the right time.
has anyone heard for economics & modern history joint???? I've seen decisions for them separately but not together
Reply 1312
Can someone tell me what it means when your application is on "pending decision", does it mean that they have looked at your application and that you are still being considered??
(edited 7 years ago)
I just received the mail about funding 10 minutes ago.... looks like I have to wait for another couple of weeks......:biggrin: if everyone got the same mail about a week ago:unimpressed:
Original post by simone0110
I just received the mail about funding 10 minutes ago.... looks like I have to wait for another couple of weeks......:biggrin: if everyone got the same mail about a week ago:unimpressed:

Yeah I'd like to thank St Andrews for nearly giving me a bloody heart attack this afternoon when I recieved that email. :tongue:
Original post by Shadow Hunters
Yeah I'd like to thank St Andrews for nearly giving me a bloody heart attack this afternoon when I recieved that email. :tongue:

same here..... this email scared me to death :biggrin: another way to select the applicants.... those who survived the funding-mail-shock have still a chance :biggrin: :biggrin: :bl:
Original post by LovaSv
Can someone tell me what it means when your application is on "pending decision", does it mean that they have looked at your application and that you are still being considered??

I think so, yes :smile:
same here..... this email scared me to death :biggrin: another way to select the applicants.... those who survived the funding-mail-shock have still a chance :biggrin: :biggrin: :bl:

Ahahaha now it makes sense... :biggrin:
Idk why they don't send them when you originally apply? Why wait AGES??? :s-smilie:

Is this the Scholarship and Funding email?
Original post by Yorkshire1231
Is this the Scholarship and Funding email?

yupp it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending