London South Bank University
London

Interview tips for University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Dannie0
Hi Lil Candie, sorry to hear about your rejection :frown:
May I ask where you think you went wrong? I have my interview next week and I am so nervous! Any advice would be brilliant

I was nervous when it started. But as I continued, I became less nervous and I said a lot of things to how I would solve the scenarios. The one advice I would give you is to not get thrown off when they are staring at you because I become nervous, at the last station, because the guy was staring at me and then I just started stuttering and I couldn't say no more.
London
Original post by Lil_candie
They just said that I didn't pass the interview 😔😔. And the course that they gave me an offer on is 3 years

@Lil_candie Was your interview MMI?
Reply 42
Original post by nelfran29
@Lil_candie Was your interview MMI?

Yeah
Yeah

@Lil_candie Ok, well if you accept Bedfordshire's offer can you still get into nursing? That was my worry it will take too long to get into the course we actually want to do. :s-smilie:
Reply 44
@Lil_candie Ok, well if you accept Bedfordshire's offer can you still get into nursing? That was my worry it will take too long to get into the course we actually want to do. :s-smilie:

The reason I chose Child Nursing is because I wanted to work with children and the course I was offered can lead to working with children. The course can help get into Adult Nursing, not Child. The course is Health and Social Care BA (Hons).
Reply 45
I was nervous when it started. But as I continued, I became less nervous and I said a lot of things to how I would solve the scenarios. The one advice I would give you is to not get thrown off when they are staring at you because I become nervous, at the last station, because the guy was staring at me and then I just started stuttering and I couldn't say no more.

Ah thank you for your help
Do you think nerves took over at Bedfordshire too? Are you going to accept the alternative course?
Reply 46
Original post by Dannie0
Ah thank you for your help
Do you think nerves took over at Bedfordshire too? Are you going to accept the alternative course?

Yeah, I think it did. I'm going to accept it.
Reply 47
Yeah, I think it did. I'm going to accept it.

Well congratulations! What course is it?
Reply 48
Original post by Dannie0
Well congratulations! What course is it?

Health and Social Care BA (Hons) course
Reply 49
Health and Social Care BA (Hons) course

Well done, how long did lsbu take to get back to you?
Reply 50
Original post by Dannie0
Well done, how long did lsbu take to get back to you?

A week
The reason I chose Child Nursing is because I wanted to work with children and the course I was offered can lead to working with children. The course can help get into Adult Nursing, not Child. The course is Health and Social Care BA (Hons).

@Lil_candie This is a little tricky, I know you have heard from Greenwich, South Bank and Bedfordshire, what about the other 2 choices, what were they? :smile:
@Lil_candie Hey I just read your post with @Dannie0, I'm glad you're accepting the alternative course, how else will you work with children?, that's the thing, your MMI was based on children so I wouldn't even know how to attempt it, it was probably a little too competitive. I hope choosing the alternative is right for you, and thanks so much for keeping me updated, imagine if I accepted we would both be on the same course eh :smile:
Reply 53
A week

Where else have you applied? What was the results from them?
@Dannie0 Are you ready for your LSBU interview? It's this week right, Good Luck honey, you should be fine, I hope you also get the opportunity to ask questions. And as usual let me know how it goes :smile:
Reply 55
@Lil_candie Hey I just read your post with @Dannie0, I'm glad you're accepting the alternative course, how else will you work with children?, that's the thing, your MMI was based on children so I wouldn't even know how to attempt it, it was probably a little too competitive. I hope choosing the alternative is right for you, and thanks so much for keeping me updated, imagine if I accepted we would both be on the same course eh :smile:

I could become a social worker. The main thing is to work with children and when I start the course then I will found out more jobs.
Reply 56
@Dannie0 Are you ready for your LSBU interview? It's this week right, Good Luck honey, you should be fine, I hope you also get the opportunity to ask questions. And as usual let me know how it goes :smile:

@Dannie0 let me know as well 😁😁
I could become a social worker. The main thing is to work with children and when I start the course then I will found out more jobs.

@Lil_candie Becoming a social worker is a great idea, hopefully, I'll stop getting letters from Bedfordshire now :wink: Have you applied for Student Finance yet?
Reply 58

I'm literally pooping a brick, I don't feel ready but I just keep going over the 6 c's, the values & constitution and keep telling myself to breathe and don't rush. Fingers crossed!
Reply 59
@Dannie0 let me know as well 😁😁

I will most definitely do so, fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending