The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Original post by Pantego
Congrats! Are you going to firm it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You!
90% sure I will but I haven't heard back from anywhere else yet so that might change. Leicester is the only close competitor that I'm waiting for:redface:
Hi guys, I got an interview for King's the other day. I'm wondering if there is any space to put a small suitcase or bag anywhere because I'll be flying in in the morning. Thanks
Original post by SmokedSalman
Hi guys, I got an interview for King's the other day. I'm wondering if there is any space to put a small suitcase or bag anywhere because I'll be flying in in the morning. Thanks

Hi, yes there is a briefing room for bags and coats 🙂
Still no interview offer for Kings :frown:
My interview is next week. Any advice? This is my only MMI interview and I'm not really prepared for it...
I think we're all sick of waiting tbh just cba now :colonhash:
Original post by Asian_persuasion
Still no interview offer for Kings :frown:

Same :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same .....
Original post by Elliee_98
I think we're all sick of waiting tbh just cba now :colonhash:

At least we're lucky enough to have had an interview. Can only imagine the frustration of not hearing back at all from the uni. Gotta stay positive, it'll come! :smile:
Original post by Lostperson
Me too, what are your stats like?

753.3 Ukcat. Band 1. 2.1 in biomed. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LemonHead123
Hi, yes there is a briefing room for bags and coats 🙂

Thank you very much! :smile:
Original post by plutojupitermars
753.3 Ukcat. Band 1. 2.1 in biomed. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

700 band 1, 2:1 and an Msc...
I have a quick question for those of you who've had an interview or know about MMIs - how long do they give you to answer? I'm concerned I'll get a simple enough scenario and be given 10 minutes to answer it because I'll struggle to fill up the time. I'd really appreciate any information regarding the time. Thanks!
I have a quick question for those of you who've had an interview or know about MMIs - how long do they give you to answer? I'm concerned I'll get a simple enough scenario and be given 10 minutes to answer it because I'll struggle to fill up the time. I'd really appreciate any information regarding the time. Thanks!

Don't worry about speaking for an extended period of time. The premise of an MMI is that each station is timed and generally revolves around a certain topic. There may be a main question, but interviewers in the practice runs often asked follow-up questions that were related. I've had 3 MMIs and these were all in that format, too.
ok- so here is a funny question:

I have an interview coming up and I am thinking about what to wear. I work in the city and have a tonne of smart clothes. However, I am conscious that I don't want to portray the typical "city girl". At the same time I of course don't want to rock up in something smart casual, either.
Could the mature students give me some info as to what they wore/ are planning to wear? Any real colour or just the greys, blacks, whites?

Thank you!
Hey guys, I have an interview really soon and Im not sure if I missed some information - do they provide a brief summary of what we'll be tested on? The only info I can see is a small paragraph saying it's an MMI with 7 stations...
Original post by jcrafty
Don't worry about speaking for an extended period of time. The premise of an MMI is that each station is timed and generally revolves around a certain topic. There may be a main question, but interviewers in the practice runs often asked follow-up questions that were related. I've had 3 MMIs and these were all in that format, too.

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by Gran0la
Hey guys, I have an interview really soon and Im not sure if I missed some information - do they provide a brief summary of what we'll be tested on? The only info I can see is a small paragraph saying it's an MMI with 7 stations...

There's a bit of information on the website on the course's page but i think that's about it
There's a bit of information on the website on the course's page but i think that's about it

Okay, thank you! :smile:
Hi :smile: Are there any EU students who have not received an interview offer/ heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending