The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

This could be the week guys! Good luck!! :smile: :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1321
Original post by Katray

At the end of my interview, the interviewers said I would hear a decision at the end of March. so still a month left of waiting.
Be patient and it will hopefully pay off :smile:
Not sure if it helps but I got rejected from Barts last year and the email came through on 11th March. I don't think we'll be hearing back soon until mid-march in my opinion!
Guys have a doubt...after the interview...are applicants given offers solely on their interview? Or is their UKCAT or predicted grades or Personal statement taken into consideration?
Original post by AspiringSword
Guys have a doubt...after the interview...are applicants given offers solely on their interview? Or is their UKCAT or predicted grades or Personal statement taken into consideration?

Apparently, from what I've been told it's only your interview score and your situational judgement. Nothing else from your application is considered.
Original post by Katray

yes according to last years thread , offers were given out on 1st march !
Does anyone know when's the last interview date?
Has anyone had any offers yet? Still waiting in agony over here!!! :frown:
Original post by J-medic77
Has anyone had any offers yet? Still waiting in agony over here!!! :frown:

No offers yet I don't think
Do you think they will start to give out offers from tomorrow? And what about rejections?
Original post by mithi98
Do you think they will start to give out offers from tomorrow? And what about rejections?

i have a feeling they might start giving offers out from tomorrow until friday and then rejections after that .
Definitely not getting an offer, so I wish good luck to everyone in with a chance!!
Reply 1332
They told me at the end of my interview they will reply to me by the beginning of March
Original post by Doooo
They told me at the end of my interview they will reply to me by the beginning of March

when was your interview?
Original post by juliethecool
Definitely not getting an offer, so I wish good luck to everyone in with a chance!!

You never know!! I thought the same after my interview but now I think we really don't know until we find out. I wish you all the best and hope you do get an offer!
Reply 1335
Original post by spikyphoenix
when was your interview?

8th Febuary
Original post by Doooo

They've told me the same thing!
Original post by Katray
You never know!! I thought the same after my interview but now I think we really don't know until we find out. I wish you all the best and hope you do get an offer!

Ooh pretty certain I made a fool of myself, but thank you very much for your kind words + positivity! Good luck to you too :biggrin:
Soo confusing. Interview info sheet says end of March but people have been told beginning of March...
Original post by 06moca1
Soo confusing. Interview info sheet says end of March but people have been told beginning of March...

I think (emphasis on think) that last year they were told mid-March but then heard on the 2nd, so wouldn't surprise me if it's earlier!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending